Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Parents and sakshi pls share reviews and also will it have same value as of modern school barakhamba pls confirm.

Views: 3009

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Miti,I have taken admission in Modern Kundi, i want good school for 14 yrs.Just visit the school and see to believe it yourself.I choose after visiting schools of west and north delhi.

Are the admissions still open at Modern school Kundli?

Most probably yes. Call them and schedule a meeting.

Modern School is class apart.. Recently we were invited for an interactive session..post which I am even more inclined about the sending my Kid to Modern..

I live in Ashok Vihar and my son has got admission in Kulachi Hansraj,Ashok Vihar..need your suggestions to decide whether I should still go for a discussion at Modern Deepali?

Rohini

Modern Deepali n then Kundli

You must visit the Kundli School n Its has reviews also it is managed by Modern Barakhamba

Thanks Sakshi for wonderful platform after your recommending ,I visited Moden Kundli and have taken admission

I agree with Shruchi it is class apart

Thanks everyone for your inputs, i have taken admission in Modern Kundli and really happy overall after seeing infra/facilities and parents satisfaction.

Dear All

Pls share how has been your journey so far in Modern Kundli

TIA

Hello Arpita,My both children are studying in Modern Kundli. I am quite satisfied and happy with the staff as it is appointed by Modern Barakhamba branch.

Rest you need to visit the school n see for your self infra n facilities that are outstanding .

Arpita

Modern School Deepali/ Kundli (Branch of Modern Barakhamba) Admissions open for Nursery-XI (2018-19)

Click at the pic below to visit school website/fill online form/see all details including fee structure etc

Hello Friends

I have read your reviews kindly let me know  what are the visiting timings for parents to see the school.

Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat