Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Parents and sakshi pls share reviews and also will it have same value as of modern school barakhamba pls confirm.

Views: 3009

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Can anyone share fee structure for Modern Kundli and how has been your exp so far.

Thanks

Thanks Meenakshi, i found school even better than the reviews shared here and have taken admission in Modern Kundli.

Hi Madhu, Congrats.

Hello Kiran. My child is studying from last two years in Modern Kundli and i am quite satisfied with holistic growth and  teaching staff is quite competent as they are appointed by Modern Barkhamba branch only.

Rest school is quite transparent and you can find detailed fee structure on school website.

Ok, Thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone share interaction details for Modern Kundli as i am planning try to admit my child.

Hello Kiran, Where are you putting up in Delhi as I am staying in Rohini and planing to take admission in Modern Kundli.

Kiran, It is simple interaction of principal with parents about their background as they see you education and over all profile.

Thanks.

Can anyone share Fee structure of Modern Kundli.

Vani

School is very transparent about the fees, you can check school website for 2020-21 fee structure.

HI,Pls guide..Whether to go for Modern Kundli directly in Nursery or shift after KG in Grade 1 from  Deepali PP to Kundli brach

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat