Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

We have been lucky enough for our child to be shortlisted at Sardar Patel Vidyalaya. We don't have any other shortlists amongst Vasant Valley, Sanskriti, Shri Ram, Modern, DPS, Springdales, Mothers International, Ahlcon etc

We're in transferable roles and are worried that if we need to move out of Delhi in a few years time our child will be disadvantaged by having been educated in Hindi medium over her early years.

I would love to get some opinions from parents/alumni on this topic.

Thanks all especially to the moderators who have been doing an excellent job managing this forum.

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hari

I have read somewhere in this forum that they teach the students using both the terms (English) while teaching the subject in Hindi. And English is a core subject from Class I. And here at later stage they quickly transform to English. Have we not seen kids study in regional language and in class 6 they shift to English medium and with some good effort they pick up very well.

Elementary education should be strong to achieve anything later. I would  to advice to join in SPV.

Hari,

Both Lathaa and Ashwani has covered your query.

My elder one is in class 1 so I am unable to comment on the switch from Hindi to English. But believe me once you join the school the Hindi medium factor doesn't even come in mind. In class 1, my kid is strong in both English and Hindi. 

There are many good things to cherish about SPV:

There is absolute no pressure on kids or on parents. 

Their entire focus is to develop a child in a great human being while staying on earth and not flying.

In early years, kids are given a homely environment that helps in development.

@the age of 6, my kid has various ideas on recycling almost everything...

The list goes on and on....I really feel lucky to be a part of SPV family.

And lastly,

I am a throughout regional language student having a good command over 4 languages. I only studied English from class 5....but today that doesn't even come in to picture...In fact that has helped me in getting my kid through SPV..

Vaidarbhi

Thanks all for your valuable inputs and detailed responses! We really appreciate it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat