Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All

Any idea/guesses on the criterion DPS Noida has chosen to Shortlist wards for Nursery Admission 2020-21. In most of the selections I have seen, wards are born before August 2016. Is it the case that they are shortlisting candidates who will be older than 3.5 years of age at the time of start of Session ie 1st April, 2020?

In my opinion, it is really unfair for any school to reject a Nursery Candidate without meeting him.

Views: 660

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Parents are requested to share inputs.

Hi Saurabh,

Well as per my experience its never a criteria to shortlist kids who are more than 3.5 years. Even last year I saw many kids getting admission at an age of exactly 3 by march 31st of that year. Also the shortlisting is still going on and will last till 20th July, so one may have to wait till the last day as well.

Thanks Shalini for your input.

There is nothing like that. Check for Application No - 20200017. The child is born on 1st Feb 2017

Yes.. I saw that too.. Thanks for sharing this. I am not feeling great with the fact that DPS Noida can reject a Nursery Application without interacting with the child. A child who has no School Background, no past credentials. I am unable to understand the reason for which they are not even inviting children for interaction. How can they really understand a child's intelligence without them?? At times, I start feeling that is it me because of which my Son did not get an interaction invite from DPS Noida. But even my credentials are pretty good as well.
I would really want to understand the mindset of DPS Noida Authority who decides whom to call for interaction.
Never understood the mindset of these litl Einsteins to be judged either...Indian education system is just killing the creativity here!!
Being a parent of a kid who is really new to this world and loaded with lots of curiosity..I have always felt that,indian education system is killing the creativity of little munchkins..these ltl ones cannot be judged each one of them is naturally gifted and we are making them as puppets n expecting them to tell rataaya hua rhymes, names etc making them ready for interaction.have built up a deep hatred for the education system..they should train n groom every child..if they have limited seats then also there should be some proper system in place by some intellectual group of ppl..
As per the inputs I have so far from my friends and senior whose kids are studying in DPS. Their criteria is not kids.. It all about parents background. If either parent is doctor you will for sure get invited for interaction. Or if you have solid financial background.

Payal on the basis of admission form how dey will judge the financial background.........

but yes you are right..............dey called proffessionals first

my form is also under process..really don't know the reason why dey r not calling for interaction

They have asked professional background while filling the form.
Hi, can parents please confirm are people still receiving interaction dates from DPSN. Mine is still showing under process, is there any hope of a call.

Still Under Process for my son

Yes, there is hope for calls still.
Sorry saurabh Kumar that u didn't get an invite for interaction, but I guess different schools have different criteria, and parent's educational background plus the career options are definitely a strong point for the schools.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat