Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

my son is not shortlisted in all schools but his name is not selected in draw till date in any school. please recommend good school for management seat quota.Please suggest school among this or beyond this also.BGS, St. Thomas, Sachdeva, NKB, Bal bharti, Ave Maria, ITL etc.

Views: 1491

Replies to This Discussion

Only go with ITL & BGS worth taking admission there in management seats.

BGS has started to take admission in mgt quota seats..??? if yes Can you please share How much they are taking donation

Right now, I don't hear from anyone regarding BGS, but I will suggest go and personally check in school.

e.g. one of my friend took admission in ITL last year after paying 1L and other friend took admission in 65K, its a matter of time and negotiation skills, so not fixed like VIS & SVIS where the positive feedback from parents make them eligible for 2.5 L & 3 L rates resp.

Sachdeva Public School, sector 18 is giving admission without donation till last to last week, even your name is not in waiting list also, go ahead and take admission there if you personally feel school is fine.

Can you please share Fee structure of  Fees+meals+Transport..I did not fill up the form for sachdeva, can i take direct admission there

@Vishal Sharma. Talk to the school i think if they have seat they will provide you its a decent school but little expensive one

@ Vishal Sharma. Previous year it was 21000/- ecluding meal & transport. Meal 1100/- & transport around 2400/- per month.

I would suggest go and check, tell them that you already admitted your ward in one of the school, mean to say don't show too much eagerness and close it same day if you are 100 % sure to take admission. Also, go with 24K fee scheme not with 40 K.

when is the best time to go for management and not wait for any school for a call and another list?

The Best time is NOW, because most of the schools already filled up MQ seats.

any idea of NKB MQ seat?

In my opinion... Bal bharti > BGS > ITL > NKB,  > St. Thomas > Sachdeva > Ave Maria...

And other than your list VIS and SVIS comes even before Bal Bharati....

ITL is asking for 75k...

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat