Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi moderator and parents,
My son has been selected at TIS and I am really happy as it is the nearest school to my neighborhood,plus I have heard good reviews about the school too. But I m keen to learn more reviews too. Please share your reviews.
Also wanted to ask if they provide meals to nursery students or we send tiffin with kids from home?

Views: 729

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, I will send you that!

thanks dear..

Please add me as well :- ravi0985@gmail.com :)

Can you email me as well doc.pujakumar@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Dr. Puja I will share the one that i used to secure an admission  bt please modify it as per ur requirement.

Regards

Meena, can pls resend it email id?

Richa can u share the application format at chiragjuneja23@gmail.com as well. 

Congrats richa!  Undoubtedly it is a good school and I also did prefer it over lps and few other schools fr my daughter courtesy good feedback frm sakshi, lata mam, pankaj and other supporting parents. As far as meal fr nursery kids concerned they don't provide it. Also they don't hv uniform fr nursery and kg kids. Hope this helps. 

Oh, that was undoubtedly a great help Chirag :)
I knew about uniform,but was unaware about the meals. Thanks, and positive feedback helps me decide to go ahead with TIS. My husband and I, both prefer school.which is near by rather going for a very good reputed school which is far,. Plus I found TIS gel very well with what we like for education for our kids.
Thanks again :)

Anytime. Strongly agree on the point that it is better to go ahead with good nearby school rather than going ahead with better options that are too far as we are enrolling our 3-4 year wards. Plus if the school is as good as TIS, one need not think twice. 

Chirag

Thanks for update.

Pls share the fee structure.

Dear Sakshi maam

we have got our son admitted in Paul George school as the only school we got through

altough we r in the waiting of Dpsi 

which one do you think is better 

Although fees and distance not an issue

Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat