Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

No matter how much we praise the new point system but it is becoming nightmare for the parents of kids who scored just the distance points.

Now, I think, the previous point system was ok.

I have all top schools within 3 km of my home (South Delhi) but since the criteria is 8 km and number of applications has increased manifolds (AS STATED BY MR VOHRA IN OTHER POST) in all schools just due to this, I have no chance.

Almost all top 15 schools are saying they have more application > 75 points for total number of seats. That means my kids doesn't even get a opportunity to be included in a lucky Draw. THE END OF THE ROAD FOR PARENTS WITH 70 POINTS.

Mr VOHRA Can we still think something about this??

People are getting nervous and hopeless due to this.

Find some GOVERNMENT CRAPPY SCHOOL GUYS OR GO TO SOME OTHER CITY...

I AM FRUSTRATED TO MY CORE!!!!

Views: 4700

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have good schools right outside my door. Within a 5 min walk from home and I cannot get my child even into the lucky draw. Even if she gets somewhere later on (which I doubt), it will be very far away.

And it could happen that A wants School X and B wants school Y because of proximity and they will end up getting each others' schools! Finally the traffic and pollution in the mornings is only going to increase due to huge number of children who will end up travelling far away from their homes.

Please help...frustrated to the core...have a first born boy child...70 points...what road further, Mr. Sumit Vohra???

Dear Parents ,

A group of Us(parents) met today at jantar Mantar and then proceeded to Secretariat to meet the education Minister . He was busy so  we met Education secretary C.Arvind.In half hour discussion he told us that niether he or the government can do anything now. LG or Director D.O.E would be able to help us. So we are meeting them tomorrow.

Some positives that we were covered by Delhi Aajtak/Headlines Today , Rashtriya Sahara , Sahara One & TNI news agencies and our interviews should come on TV today or tomorrow. But we need bigger strength when we go infront of LG.Please add your friends to the FB group :https://www.facebook.com/groups/617718168301426/619640784775831/?no...   , so that we could synergies our energies and efforts.

Please update plan for tom ie venue/time etc .

Vey frustrated . No future for children with 70 points. Now , I will have to look for a seat in any NCR school and my child will travel more than 8 kms to school every day . What is the point of giving neighbourhood points ?

To all the readers of this discussion: Thanks for overwhelming response and discussion on this topic.

Please go to the fresh topic I have posted on this site requesting Mr Vohra to do something. Please add your request and comments to request Mr Vohra.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/mr-vohra-please-do-so...

Here is the circular from DOE guys... SORRY but it's not at all helpful.

NCR transfers holds good with no clear guidelines. RIP.... ALL EFFORTS:

http://www.edudel.nic.in/upload_2013_14/21186_21199_dt_14022014.pdf

Transfer cases should not be valid for NCR and transfer time window should also be reduced from Jan. 2013 to Jan. 2014. Somebody having a tough time relocating in Delhi from past 1 year better relocate to some other city
No chance on 70 points in good schools.now we are also not sure about our chances in other schools, as there are many applications

In a way we are getting penalized for being permanent citizens of Delhi. Any one can lure his boss to get transfer six months before admission from a neighboring state and eat away all the seats.

Mr VOHRA Can we still think something about this?? Pls help us
No chance on 70 points in good schools.now we are also not sure about our chances in other schools, as there are many applications

In a way we are getting penalized for being permanent citizens of Delhi. Any one can lure his boss to get transfer six months before admission from a neighboring state and eat away all the seats.

Mr VOHRA Can we still think something about this?? Pls help us
I agree and if one has recently shifted to his own house and made efforts to get the passport after full police verification also schools put up a big huddle saying new passport hai ???????so what they should be concerned with the address given in the passport after all is a big residence proof please help over this point also
Again i request Mr. Vohra to take up the matter with the authorities/DOE/Education Minister at the earliest and come up with a solution over the weekend as schools are on fast track mode and nothing can be done later except if the authorities decide the scrap the admissions which would be nothing short of a nightmare.

Fellow parents and members - please help to ensure that we create enough visibility over this issue / flaw in the points system so that the authorities are forced to act swifty.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat