Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

No matter how much we praise the new point system but it is becoming nightmare for the parents of kids who scored just the distance points.

Now, I think, the previous point system was ok.

I have all top schools within 3 km of my home (South Delhi) but since the criteria is 8 km and number of applications has increased manifolds (AS STATED BY MR VOHRA IN OTHER POST) in all schools just due to this, I have no chance.

Almost all top 15 schools are saying they have more application > 75 points for total number of seats. That means my kids doesn't even get a opportunity to be included in a lucky Draw. THE END OF THE ROAD FOR PARENTS WITH 70 POINTS.

Mr VOHRA Can we still think something about this??

People are getting nervous and hopeless due to this.

Find some GOVERNMENT CRAPPY SCHOOL GUYS OR GO TO SOME OTHER CITY...

I AM FRUSTRATED TO MY CORE!!!!

Views: 4691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They can just pull each others leg but cant do anything fruit full for the society.

They are donating the tax you paid as subsidy to Electricity and Water distribution companies.

Now parents should appeal in supreme court to discard such a pathetic guideline. With every day passing for form process our tension got extra boost and now we are in dilemma and our tension is going to overshoot  on 28th. Govt. should station ambulances in every area to handle heart attack casualties!!

We should file PIL on extra marks for transfer case immediately, god knows may be , this point get slashed.

At least we should try.

transfer case has logic but it needs through scrutiny before draw.

If it was restricted to Central/State Government, PSUs/Autonomous Bodies alone Transfer cases could have been genuine.

Why only govt and PSUs ? Transfers can be genuine for private companies also. 95% people wrk in private companies

why have tfr points at all for nursery ? it is not that someone is moving in mid session or changing school due to tfr. This is the first formal school that the child is going to attend. 

Admission Nursery moderators... Any comments from you side or Mr Vohra?

This is a serious flaw.

Schools have been fighting for management quota, but this issue of 5 points for inter state transfer is perhaps the biggest flaw in the points system.

In effect this means that apart from alumni and siblings, inter state transfers will end up filling all seats in all major schools - then why are we even talking about neighborhood being the most important criterion.

Mr. Vohra - this needs to be taken up with the DOE and LG's office on priority as the whole admission process seems to be becoming a huge mess.

If there is still something that can be done then it should be a quota for interstate transfers and alumni - and not points where transfer letters can be faked. For people like us who work for reputed and well established corporates, even getting a fake transfer is not possible where as the smaller employers can manipulate the system at will.

Again i request Mr. Vohra to take up the matter with the authorities/DOE/Education Minister at the earliest and come up with a solution over the weekend as schools are on fast track mode and nothing can be done later except if the authorities decide the scrap the admissions which would be nothing short of a nightmare.

Fellow parents and members - please help to ensure that we create enough visibility over this issue / flaw in the points system so that the authorities are forced to act swifty.

Yes I agree, the school has filled the case for Management quota's , so their plea got cancelled.

Mr Vohra , please file the case on extra transfer points. we are delhi people, our kids will not get admission, xyz person is coming from outside and very easily getting extra points and getting admission is many schools, they are choosers and we are beggars. why, because , we voted our so called ministers , we are paying tax to government. Outsiders are first preferred and we are not even considered. 70 marks is equal to 0000 MARKS.

nonsense and rubbish.

we will not allow this, in case this matter is not solved , if the guideline on transfer point will not change, then we will go for dharna at jantar mantar. Pls do something immediately and slash this transfer point.

All points of transfer are 100% fake.

we should go for dharna at jantar mantar, then only this matter will be highlighted, there is no other option.

when we can fight against corrupt politicians, why can't we fight for our kids, this is our right.

what you all say?

I have spoke to the PA of Padmini Singla (Director of Education and I am trying to take the time for monday or tuesday, once I will get time , I will post the time and date. Please guys do come. this is for our kids future. my mail id is shankari_5000@rediffmail.com

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
21 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
Tuesday
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Tuesday
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Sunday
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida