Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

hi . My daughter is in the waiting list of bbps pusa Road with waiting number 25. What are the chances of her making it seeing the last year trends . Please guide.

Views: 1113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes nitin.. but why would anybody hide their waiting numbers.. i dont c any logic in that.. what is the purpose behind hiding?

nazar na lag jaye :) 

I was there for my Child's admission on 6th and there were at least 4-5 withdrawals meaning at least children uptill 4-5 WL would surely get a call.

They are to continue with their verification process on Monday also so hopefully more withdrawals.

Some parents I know have only blocked seats with Bal Bharati and are waiting for Second List in Springdales & DPS etc, so hopefully, they would also be giving up their seats if they get favourable results elsewhere.

Keep your fingers crossed.

Good Luck and God bless!!

Thanks Sonia. Thanks for the info.

Hi sonia..just wanted to ask u one thing. U said u were there in bal bharti for the admission of ur ward. They are asking for a medical certificate . In that medical certificate there is an option of Hb gm %.. do we have to get a blood test for that of the child? I m asking coz if my number comes i should be ready with the blood reports.. please tell

My Son's Doctor is very accommodating, he did his physical check up and wrote an estimated value. You may also request for the same.

All right. Thank u so much sonia.. will wait n watch now for the next list. Thanks a lot

Wish you all the best.

Please don't be stressed.

God Bless.

Hi sonia.. sonia i wanted to ask one thing... the medical certificate to be given in bal bharti pusa road.. has to be printed directly from the website and filled in .. or it has to be printed on a doctors letter head. Please guide as to how it has to be submitted..

just take a print out and the Doc will fill it. To validate it he will sign and stamp it.  

Thanks nitin.. 

Good to see you are keeping everything ready  before hand :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat