Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi,

I just want to know if i will apply for my child for low income base admission. and if he will not get shortlisted. Then can I apply for the same school in general category. Do school have option to give admission with giving admission fees and regular monthly fees.

Thanks, 

Gurjeet

Views: 439

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi sir i have apply in ews category for nursery admission For my daughter. By mistake i put wrong birth date. 26... 06...2013
.but 22 .06.2013 is there any option to chang it. and i saw one line there on site for delete application if cancel my application can apply again for same... please help

No

Contact DOE .

Hi,

I applied for EWS Admission today. Do i have to get physical/paper admission forms as well from same schools which i applied from DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION. Or this is all what i have to do and wait.

Thanks,

Gurjeet Singh

No, as of now there is no need to submit hard copy of application form individually in the opted schools. Just take a print out after final online submission and keep it for future reference. After filling online application, please wait for the draw of lots, instructions for which shall be issued in due course of time. Please keep the print for future reference. You don’t have to send the printed form anywhere. You don’t have to fill any other form for EWS/DG category for admission . After draw of lots, the required documents will have to be submitted later in the school concerned for completion of admission procedure.

Clear

Thanks,

Gurjeet Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat