Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

As we all parents wish to get the best possible education for our children, not of all us can get our children to top schools. As the D-day is coming nearer, I wish to know opinion of all the parents and moderators on the below points:

1) What if your child doesn't get selected to top schools or schools where you desired? Will you compromise and get your child admitted to some 'mediocre' schools?

2) What if your child doesn't get selected to ANY Schools you have applied? What should be the strategy adopted in this case?

Appreciate your responses...

Views: 7969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Gaurav.

In DPS Rohini it is quite tough.

HI All,

Any update for somerville vasundhara?

Dear All

Pls wait till 28th

See how parent member  Chirag got admission in Tagore EOK without Donation.

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/delhi-results-2018-19...

I have received a call from VIshal Bharti Public school and kulachi hansraj as well today for the admission and block seats by tomorrow only. So I am confused and would need inputs.

1.Please let me know whether I should wait for other schools also like waitlist 94 in Hansraj in first waiting list and if yes, then which one is Better among Hansraj ,Kulachi Hansraj and Vishal Bharti?

2. Also, I have already paid annual charges in the Bhatnagar's Saplings on Saturday which they were saying is non-refundable. But I paid through check so a strange way I could think of "Stop the cheque" :) and block the seat in Vishal Bharti for now. Does it invite any consequences if the cheque cannot be cashed.

@All, everyone's inputs are welcome on this, as I am again one of the confuse parents and looking forward for all the advice I can get.

Sanket have you applied in PP Int Pitampura.

Draw of lot for 2nd list @PP International Pitampura

on 27th feb at 1pm  for Nursery.

No Vasudha. I only Applied in Kulachi Hansraj, Montfort and Presidium in Ashok Vihar Area. And Below for Pitampura. If anyone has any updates on the below ones please let me know. 

BBPS Rohini
G D Goenka Rohini Sec 9
BBPS Pitampura
NK Bagrodia
Maharaja Agrasen Pitampura
RKMD Pitampura
Darbari lal DAV Pitampura
Sachdeva Pitampura
DAV Pushpanjali Enclave Pitampura
Apeejay School
Maxfort Pitampura

Sanket

Block your seat in kulachi hansraj and wait for second list.

@Sakshi, Is Vishal Bharti not a good school as it is closer to my residence than Kulachi Hansraj?

@Sanket : 

Kulachi Hansraj > Vishal Bharti

Ok, Thanks. And what should I do about the Waiting list in Hansraj? And NC Jindal as well conducting lottery draws tomorrow. Shall I participate there as well? If there also we get any luck then Shall I block in N C Jindal or Kulachi Hansraj?

Yes.

Good chances.

So What should be my priority? Hansraj, Kulachi Hansraj, N C Jindal, Vishal Bharti?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat