Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

As we all parents wish to get the best possible education for our children, not of all us can get our children to top schools. As the D-day is coming nearer, I wish to know opinion of all the parents and moderators on the below points:

1) What if your child doesn't get selected to top schools or schools where you desired? Will you compromise and get your child admitted to some 'mediocre' schools?

2) What if your child doesn't get selected to ANY Schools you have applied? What should be the strategy adopted in this case?

Appreciate your responses...

Views: 7968

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gaurav, we went for 10 draws & my child didn't get selected in anyone nor in their waiting list?

What to do in such a case? How to proceed for management seats?

@Ask Experts..

Kindly help, how to approach schools for Management seats?

No Idea, As every school has back door entry n we are against DONATION.

Yes few schools like Nirmal Bhartia (You need to send request to them) No Donation as confirmed by parents.

Cambridge NFC( Give management seats without any Donation, call parents after profiling) as confirmed by parents.

Also schools which have vacancies left like Foundation School/New Schools offer to everyone who approaches.

Previous  years trend.

No idea about other schools.

Bgs dwarka take 50k in dd and u het tax relief

How do they do..... I connected with them and they asked to give the application. What is the guarantee that after giving application, they will call for sure.

Gaurav, many school conducting draw at similiar time. So how to attend all. If I miss any draw does it mean my child will not be considered at all. Please guide.

Not at all Amit. They can not deny you a seat if your child's name been selected through draw of lots.

Rest, everyone can't be present everywhere on the same time. For this we have this parents community. Parents are regularly updating information regarding DOL and there results. 

Thanks Gaurav for motivational reply of every query

:)

Thanks Gaurav.

Hi Friends,As next year upper cut age capping for Nursery,Block your seat in Feeder or NCR schools as recommended by Gaurav and others. Don't compromise on schools like afternoon school Foundation which is as i being doctor have seen problem in young children due to change in daily schedule.

Also better to go schools which are reputed in Delhi NCR. Don not go schools  which have vacancies left after 2nd list as you will again try to change next year and  as would not be satisfied ,but won't find seat in KG of desired schools as very tough competition expected next year for KG due to Age capping.

Do not give donation or extra fees as i read many schools ( who are insecure ) are giving seats on FCFS basis.

All the best !

Hi, Can anyone suggest a few names of feeder schools in Central Delhi which are taking direct admissions in Nursery?

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat