Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

As we all parents wish to get the best possible education for our children, not of all us can get our children to top schools. As the D-day is coming nearer, I wish to know opinion of all the parents and moderators on the below points:

1) What if your child doesn't get selected to top schools or schools where you desired? Will you compromise and get your child admitted to some 'mediocre' schools?

2) What if your child doesn't get selected to ANY Schools you have applied? What should be the strategy adopted in this case?

Appreciate your responses...

Views: 7969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

what is the admission criteria for KG and First class?

Swati

School Specific

Rest see this thread

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/kg-admission-461

Sakshi / Gaurav, 

My child got shortlisted in Ryan International Sec 25, but I have not been hearing good reviews about the school. In fact he has been shortlisted in one single school only and that's Ryan.

In two schools we are in waiting list but suddenly we got calls from one of the school - DeIndian Rohini - for admission.

We are in dilemma what to do? Kindly help.

Also need opinion on which school is better amongst the 3 - Ryan, De Indian and Vikas Bharti Rohini.

Thanks.

Kindly help

Navodita

Can you wait till 20 th Feb .

Sure Mam, Ryan has called us on 19th though. But that’s not in my preferred list.

None of them i will recommend, As many parents have got selected in multiple schools, they will take admission in one school only

Reviews it again by 20th feb

Rest final call is yours.

Mam but we aren’t in waiting list of any school as well, leave alone good schools. Where do we go then? I m really worried.

But they will give you time till 20 th and moreover these schools open round the yearner admission.

Rest final call is yours.

Mam, I will wait.

U must.

Does DIS junior and Shemrock School rohini take direct admission in Nursery/KG if we go to them after the 2nd list is out?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat