Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

As we all parents wish to get the best possible education for our children, not of all us can get our children to top schools. As the D-day is coming nearer, I wish to know opinion of all the parents and moderators on the below points:

1) What if your child doesn't get selected to top schools or schools where you desired? Will you compromise and get your child admitted to some 'mediocre' schools?

2) What if your child doesn't get selected to ANY Schools you have applied? What should be the strategy adopted in this case?

Appreciate your responses...

Views: 7969

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hitesh

Yes

DIS junior gave till last year and admissions open round the year

Shemrock is play school.

Sakshi.. we are not in any WL.. so will school will call for WL candidates only to fill vacant seat..?

If Yes our chances are gone??

We were to not even eligible for draws in many schools

Pls revert Sakshi..

And Mgt quota seat means Money or they can consider us without any donation also???

Can we go directly to school and ask for vacancy in mgt quota???

Ritu

where are you putting up.

Sec 16 Rohini

Hi Sakshi, my kid has not been selected in any of the schools I applied (only in the WL of No# 20 in Bal Bharati, Pusa Road), I am putting up in Central Delhi, What are the options for us now?

@Ritu

Chk with Modern Deepali ( They might have vacancy) or wait till 20th

@Anupam

You might make it in BBPS

Else try in Elisabeth Gauba Kali Bari

But i didn't fill their form...

No Issues, as it is feeder branch of Modern Kundli ( Under Modern Barakhamba management)

Chk if they have admissions open.(As per rules they can take admissions as Kundli comes in Haryana as Education is state subject)

What will be the maximum age for kg next year?

Min 4+ n Max 5 yrs+ on 31 Mar 2019

I m in a fix at the moment as I applied in almost every school of south delhi but haven't gt the call from any nearby or good school. The one that I hv got call from or in waiting is too far from my place. Feeling too stressed and though I try to be as positive as possible. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat