Nursery School Admissions-Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2019-20

Form Dates | Admission & Age Criteria | Results | Fee Details | School List

Hi All,

As we all parents wish to get the best possible education for our children, not of all us can get our children to top schools. As the D-day is coming nearer, I wish to know opinion of all the parents and moderators on the below points:

1) What if your child doesn't get selected to top schools or schools where you desired? Will you compromise and get your child admitted to some 'mediocre' schools?

2) What if your child doesn't get selected to ANY Schools you have applied? What should be the strategy adopted in this case?

Appreciate your responses...

Views: 7304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Anupam: My neighbour called them today... They are calling those parents  who are clearing the waiting.

hello everyone, hope most of u have completed the admission process for their child but some like me might be still waiting for right school.

few days back i got a call from a school named "Vasudevam School". they say they have a branch running in the name of Patanjali pre school in sec-24 rohini. First of all i dont know if its true bcoz there is no mention of this on their website. Second of all, has someone heard about this school? Is it worth a try?

Hitesh

It preschool and new.No reviews.

Rest see

http://vasudevamschool.com/about-primary-school/

i have personally visited the school. The school is well built for a pre-schooler. The only curiosity is if i should send my child to a new school as there might be a possibility that only 5-6 students will take admission in a new school.

Hitesh

1 Better block your seat in composite school as upper age cap from next year for Nursery and Very tough competition  for KG as limited vacancies, In case you can get in KG atleast you can change later.

2 New school with no proven track record.

Rest final call is yours.

RSS

Latest Activity

Sanjay liked Jitendra Kumar Singh's discussion Jaypee School, noida
2 hours ago
Profile IconAkshita Sharma, SHRUTI VERMA, RITESH RAMAN and 29 more joined Nursery School Admissions-Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2019-20
4 hours ago
SHRUTI VERMA joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
4 hours ago
Profile IconVamshi, ankita varshney and Manisha joined Rohit Mehra's group
6 hours ago
Meenu posted a discussion
6 hours ago
Profile IconAshish Singhal and Prashant Saini joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
11 hours ago
Profile IconAshish Singhal and Mansi Kaushik joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
11 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Jitendra Kumar Singh's discussion Jaypee School, noida
12 hours ago
Profile IconAmit and Sakshi (Moderator) joined Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)'s group
12 hours ago
Jitendra Kumar Singh posted a discussion
13 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sanjay's discussion REMINDER - LAST DAY FOR DPS APPLICATIONS FOR NURSERY 2019-2020 ADMISSIONS
15 hours ago
Sanjay replied to Sanjay's discussion REMINDER - LAST DAY FOR DPS APPLICATIONS FOR NURSERY 2019-2020 ADMISSIONS
15 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Sanjay's discussion REMINDER - LAST DAY FOR DPS APPLICATIONS FOR NURSERY 2019-2020 ADMISSIONS
15 hours ago
Sanjay posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Gaurav liked Sewanand singh's discussion Vaccination
15 hours ago
Poonam Bhasin joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
16 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat