Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

I have two option for my girl child admission avi Maria and RD Rajpal. Let me know which one is good.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rahul, Ave Maria >RD Rajpal.

Hope it helps !!

Thanks DrJuhi for reply.
I would be happy if you let me know what makes avi better than rd Rajpal, because i am giving priority to rd Rajpal as its near to me

Rahul

Post your query in Dwarka group for first hand inputs.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/dwarkaparentsgroupnurseryad...

Ave Maria follows and innovative learning methods with a well-researched curriculum that is based on the play way method of learning.  To enhance their skill set lot of activities are hosted.  A child friendly environment  with various amenities and facilities. It has caring and well certified teachers. It's main school is academic focussed and  sufficient sports and other activities. Very disciplined and great personal care of children taken and rectified with help of counsellar's along with parents. Down to earth school. In academics ST.Mary's ahead of RD Rajpal. 

RD Rajpal on other hand follows Montessori methodology and best infrastructure than St.Mary's.

I concur with Dr.Juhi. 

And yes, when comes to cross grooming exposure to build a personality, St. Mary's is having NCC services as well at their disposition :-)

Yesterday i visited st. Mary dwarka and had discussion with few parents and staff but the response was ok ok and not as positive as you said. Also not only academic ,girl child safety is equally concern to me As avi Maria is located in a village of dwarka.

Rahul

Then go for RDR and change in coming years.

Thanks sakshi. it will help me to decide

Anytime :)

Kind share the fee details.

They are asking 24635 admission fee and 22000 quarterly fee.

Rahul

This is for RDR Right ?

Indeed, it does resemble to RDR figure only :-)

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat