Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Balbharti Public Brij Vihar Ghaziabad 2013-2014 Online forms | Fill online forms last date 10 sep | Read the instructions carefully

Click at the link below to fill online forms and see last date and procedure to submit the form

ADMISSION OVER

Views: 602

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Mam,

By mistaken while submitting the form, the middle name of my son updated to "Kumari" through auto fill functionality of the browser. I have to update his middle name in the school database as well as on admission form.

Please suggest the procedure... Tnx

Hi Pankaj Kumar, online entries once submitted can not be rectified by the applicant. For this one can send an email/fax/letter to the school authority stating the same, they will rectify it accordingly. Please mention regn. no./form no. etc if generated in the email.

Thanks!

Sakshi are you sure the link u posted here give us the form information and not offering butter chicken :-D
Please rectify that ....

Mr. Damandeep

What to rectify now? It was a link of online application form and Montessori I online admission is closed and so it has directed to another link. How can Sakshi Mam rectify it since it was a school's link and moreover it's of no use. But hope during admission process many benefited.

@Damandeep ,Admission are over ,i am removing the link .They might be offering one year supply of butter chicken to selected parents ;-)

hi, can anyone provide me the Fees break up of Bal bharati public school noida.

Thanks in advance.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat