Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi can any one share reviews of DPS sec 132 and about teaching staff.

Views: 292

Replies to This Discussion

Rashmi

It is sought after school with positive reviews.

See.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=Dps+132

Rest parents whose ward are studying in school can share inputs about teaching staff.

Hello Rashmi,

The teachers for DPS Sec 132  are selected by DPS society only.

My elder  son is in DPS Sec 30 but I could not get my younger one under sibling quota in DPS Sec 30, so enrolled him in DPS Sec 132  and quite satisfied and do not find any difference in academics or quality of Teachers.

Hello Shreya. Thanks for your inputs,I visited the school and was really impressed  overall and specially  the hygiene part when saw the attached washroom for young kids.

I have admitted my ward in the school.

Hi Rashmi

Same here.

Have they allocated section to your child as our children might be in same section.

Hi Shreya,

Your feedback is quite useful and after see good reviews on internet i am also going to admit my son soon as no clarity on Delhi nursery admissions this year.

Hey Shreya

I had interaction at Dps GBN and Lotus valley and my child  got selected in both  the schools.

I m confused between both of them as i have read your inputs of Dps but whats your take on LVIS.

Best regards.

Hello Ravi,

I have few friends who have changed the school from LVIS as they were not satisfied due to various reasons, Also no school  has better  academic curriculum than DPS.

I would suggest you to go for DPS Sec 132 as i m fully satisfied with the school.

Thanks Shreya

As schools are open for  practicals , after talking to senior students and parents of both the schools, i have finalized DPS only.

Best Regards.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by