Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

DHEERAJ SHARMA's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Also, guys you can go through the thread: http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/dwa…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Feb 3, 2015 to BGS School Fee Structure and Education Qualty

36 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Shivshankari Sethu

"And from next year, the fees comes down to around 80K and also I found the charges o…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Feb 2, 2015 to Bal Bharti Dwarka or BGS - which is better

62 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by KAPIL CHAWLA

"I went to BGS today and talked about the process of management quota. First impressi…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 31, 2015 to mq seats

24 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by NAVEEN SAHNI

"I will be visiting them for submitting fees for my son admission. I will talk up the…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 30, 2015 to mq seats

24 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by NAVEEN SAHNI

"Amita I am not an expert and cannot really compare between the two schools. I got se…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 30, 2015 to Bal Bharti Dwarka or BGS - which is better

62 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by KAPIL CHAWLA

"Today I visited BGS, as my son got selected in the school for admission process. The…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 29, 2015 to Bal Bharti Dwarka or BGS - which is better

62 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by KAPIL CHAWLA

"Great valuable thread and wil help a lot in time to come if I am into this situation…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 28, 2015 to Bal Bharti Dwarka or BGS - which is better

62 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by KAPIL CHAWLA

"Lathaa ji, can you please suggest which school is better if we compare BGS with RD R…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 28, 2015 to BGS Dwarka Draw Result

10 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by DHEERAJ SHARMA

"Got my son (Pratyaksh) admitted to RD Rajpal. Waiting for BBPS now. Being with 80 po…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 23, 2015 to Congratulations to all Parents who have finalised the admission. Post your child's school name.

143 Apr 6, 2018
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Thank you so much Ranjan. RDR should be for me in that case if nothing works today f…"

DHEERAJ SHARMA replied Jan 17, 2015 to

just now

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat