Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

This is discussion platform for all parents who want their ward to get admitted in in East Delhi Schools for 2014-15 session. Please share information about forms dates and other details.

Regards,
Deepak Bindal

Views: 919

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone share reviews about Siddharth international School, Dilshad Garden and Floradale Public School, Dilshad Garden?

Based on my interaction with janta, I would not put in my list of recommended schools. Arwachin international just next building is far better. Even, this year in march there were few tacker for Siddharth International.

Hi Preeti, my daughter is in Siddharth Int'l School. It is good, however study material looks tougher than what's in other schools in DG. Floradale is not good if we make comparision regarding study with Sidhharth.

Thanks

hello everyone....I reside in Krishna nagar (east delhi) and tried for my daughter's admission in apeejay and amity ...but hard luck.....now I will be trying for east delhi schools in January ...any idea about mount litera school, nirman vihar....though in my list of best school ryan,salwan and ahlcon are there but due to distance criteria (they are around 10 km from my house) I don't think my daughter would get admission in any of these.....can anyone suggest other good options I should look for......

Hi Sheetal,

Just wanted to drop in a word of caution...avoid Bharat National public School/Happy English School located near Surajmal Vihar. My twins went to their Pre Nursery for couple of months before we withdrew them. Teachers are not at all qualified, and least bit bothered about child's safety. Also, one of my sons was beaten by the maid in the school toilet. So pass this on to everyone you know...protection of the small ones who cannot even express themselves is a must!

Natasha

hello ...thanks for reply...which options do I have in east delhi...is ahlcon really the best one...also which is better...the public or the international branch....also any parents whose child got admitted last year plz give feedback about various schools...in which school are your children.....

Hi Sheetal,

Ryan has junior branch in Preet Vihar. One feedback I can provide you for the school is that their admission process is not completely transparent. Last year they called up many parents before coming up with the admission list and asked for a donation of 60,000/- to be deposited in the next 2 days for confirmed admission although the points were less. 

thanks for the info...in which school does your child study or in which ones are you thinking of applying...

Hi Sheetal,

I had applied in 18 schools last year but got through in only 2 that too in the second list. My kid studies in DAV Dayanand Vihar. It is a decent school with not too much burden on the kid. Let me know if you need any other information. 

hello sir...thanks for the reply ..if you could help with the following info. it will be of great help....in which area do you actually reside....any idea about ahlcon ,hillwood ,sneh ,ryan,salwan,dav,vivekanad ....I am thinking of applying in these schools....I reside in rajgarh colony(near Krishna nagar)....any other school you think I should apply in .....how many points your child had....at what points does the third list of these school go...

pls inform when any school form is out for admissions 2014-2015

pls inform when any school form is out  for 2014-2015  dr vineet

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat