Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi,

My Child is 2nd may 2009 born. So she is eligible for all schools. I want her admission in DPS Noida Or Father Agnel. But their Admission forms are not out yet.

Any Idea when admission forms come for above schools?

Irrespective of this other schools forms are come. Now I am in dilemma to fill admission forms of other schools as they will conduct interview and pass their results so fast as compared to my desired schools.

I dont want to block my money in other school just for the sake of backup.

As I heard Schools return only 20% of money in case of withdrawal.

Could you suggest me from your experience?

Views: 566

Replies to This Discussion

hi...same is my worry..as for nw i hv filled jaipuria n dpsgv...i l wait fr st francis n dps indirapuram..otherwise i l go in fr one of thz!!

I want to admit my child (born on 5th Nov 2008) to DPS Noida for Nursery. Is she falling under age category or she needs to apply for Prep. Another query is that we are staying in Indirapuram & is it possible to get my child admitted to DPS Noida as we are planning to shift to Noida in near future. By when forms for DPS Noida are expected for session 2013-14 ? Regards. Vishal

FORMS FOR DPS will start from 7th sep as informed by guards at gate.

Thanks Parul...

They are allowing to visit the school or not?

Hi Parul I checked it today morning and I was told that the forms will be available from 3rd sep till 9th sep

Yes Vishal ji your child will be eligible for Nursery at DPS Noida..as their age criteria (as has been followed in earlier sessions) for 2013-14 session will be child born between 1st Oct 2008 and 30th Sept 2009..DPS Noida gives preference to children residing in Noida..but many Indirapuram kids get admission every year and bus service (pvt operators by the school itself) are very much available for most of Indirapuram routes..For Nursery 2013-14 session ONLINE Application forms shall be available at http://www.dpsnoida.in/ProgramFiles/Login/InnerPage.aspx?FromName=A... from Sep.03, 2012 till Sep.09, 2012.

Any one is having any idea of fee structure for DPS NOIDA for nursery?

RSS

Latest Activity

Kunal gandhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida