Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi, my daughter is Jan -14 born and last year she was not eligible for DPS and this year too.
Such issue can highlighted anywhere like govt or school authorities ?
Thanks.

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Ashish
Where your daughter is studying now as many parents suffered last year due to change in age criteria.
As all Delhi schools take at 3 yrs n school has autonomy.
You can try Dec on wards in Dps noida for senior class when Dps Noida opens admissions for depending on vacancy.
Thanks Sakshi...she is studying in Normal school near by society (Noida )....i believe she can be eligible for any of convent schools which is our highest preference.
Hi Sakshi, looks like Vishwa Bharti also changed age criteria. My concern is how can we highlight this issue that children born from Sep-13 to Mar -14 have never been eligible in DPS Noida and Vishwa Bharti....?

Ashish

Yes they have done it this year but they have autonomy but most schools are coming to 3 yrs bracket .

They are falling in line with Delhi Schools n following leading schools of Noida  as loosing children born after 1 oct also could be one of the reasons

All of them have been given autonomy n no regulatory body fixing age as in Delhi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat