Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Priyanka's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Payal,  I took admission for my child  in P.P Int after visiting many schools. Th…"

Priyanka replied Jan 3, 2022 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"Hi Jagriti, Doe will issue admission notification for all school in delhi, so it mig…"

Priyanka replied Sep 15, 2021 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"HI Amit, Yes you won't face any issues as school accept enrollment receipt and you c…"

Priyanka replied Mar 22, 2021 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"Sure, today i would call by 5ish."

Priyanka replied Feb 20, 2021 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"Congrats to lucky ones. http://ppischool.com/Firstlist-shortlisted.aspx"

Priyanka replied Jan 24, 2020 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"Chk your registration here. http://ppischool.com/getregistration.aspx"

Priyanka replied Jan 10, 2020 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"Manan Thanks, your inputs are quite helpful."

Priyanka replied Dec 16, 2019 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

"Thanks. Now i have understood, this is what i am looking for my child. Holistic Grow…"

Priyanka replied Dec 9, 2019 to Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

53 Dec 8, 2022
Reply by Nikita

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat