Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

jully shalini's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"According to me... Springdales is the best. Then BAL Bharti, st. Thomas, st Michael"

jully shalini replied Feb 27, 2017 to Nursery Admissions In Delhi Schools 2017 -18 official thread for Admission Form Dates/Feedback /Results etc

15795 May 5, 2017
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Congratulations. She looks great. All the best to her and to you too."

jully shalini replied May 15, 2014 to My little doll Srinika first day in DPS RK PURAM .Its a great day for me also as she has stepped her first step to her destiny.Although She has been selected in Mothers International ,and Apeejay also

17 May 15, 2014
Reply by upendra kumar

"@Mahesh Jain, Totally agree with you..."

jully shalini replied Apr 17, 2014 to Times of India /Asian Age - "What about parents who have already paid a quarters' fees as per the last HC decision?Will schools refund them if the session begins after the summer vacation? Sumit Vohra

79 Apr 19, 2014

" you should go for DPS expressway. But the distance  is too much. can you shift some…"

jully shalini replied Apr 16, 2014 to East Delhi School - Mothers Pride or DPS expressway ?

9 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Tarun

"smiles amid tensions......good one Mark"

jully shalini replied Apr 14, 2014 to Nursery Admission Songs Playlist

39 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Mark William

"Last Year my son too didn't get admission in any school, so I do understand your sit…"

jully shalini replied Apr 7, 2014 to Haven't got my daughter name in any published list so far, any suggestion what should I try for ?

2 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by jully shalini

"Congratulations Yash...."

jully shalini replied Apr 7, 2014 to MODERN SCHOOL VV / RS JUNIOR Modern 2014-15

42 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Yash

"CJM admission for KG is already done. The forms came out when the forms for nursery…"

jully shalini replied Apr 3, 2014 to When will be out admission form of KG in CJM -Bangla Sahib

2 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Ravi Kumar Sharma

"Well said Shruti....expectations led to disappointments and hence these chaos.....Ho…"

jully shalini replied Mar 9, 2014 to Why so much hue and cry now?? No one spoke when the admission criteria was issued

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"whoever filed the first petition was wrong. Just because of them the selected 70 poi…"

jully shalini replied Mar 6, 2014 to no redraws please...kids selected under 70 points....supporting there shouldn't be a redraw ...join the discussion

105 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by jully shalini

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat