Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Vivek Kapoor's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes it is good that school should have parking space inside. And buses should start…"

Vivek Kapoor replied Nov 17, 2014 to The Hindu - 15 Nov - Schools directed to park buses inside campus

2 Nov 17, 2014

"where can i get the list"

Vivek Kapoor replied May 10, 2014 to NBT-स्कूलों में एडमिशन की स्पीड तेज, सेशन मंडे से-Over 80 pvt schools may have to refund excess fees

9 May 10, 2014
Reply by Kumar Sharma

"thnks mr ramesh, i also want to say mr vohra shld put this matter before concerned a…"

Vivek Kapoor replied May 1, 2014 to DPS (Ghaziabad ) Director arrested on Excess Fee Hike - (Not under the aegis of DPS society) Hindustan 1 May

17 May 2, 2014
Reply by Babita Rawat

"thats true, schools are chargng very high fees also. It is that we are sending if we…"

Vivek Kapoor replied May 1, 2014 to DPS (Ghaziabad ) Director arrested on Excess Fee Hike - (Not under the aegis of DPS society) Hindustan 1 May

17 May 2, 2014
Reply by Babita Rawat

"Thanks sakshi , i was just sharing as school hiked the fees very much."

17 May 2, 2014
Reply by Babita Rawat

"in 2014 -- tution fee 5725 per month ( ann chges 12k/- dev chrgs 9270/-) - one time…"

17 May 2, 2014
Reply by Babita Rawat

"I know that in DPS Rohini Delhi fees have been increased every year and now it has b…"

17 May 2, 2014
Reply by Babita Rawat

"IT IS TRUE THAT AFTER THE DECISION OF COURT TO DO THE ADMISSION UPTO 9TH APRIL, IS N…"

Vivek Kapoor replied Apr 7, 2014 to Schools Blackmailing parents NBT - Is It fair to start session from 15 Apr when destiny of Many children will decided on or after 16 Apr

50 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by mahesh jain

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat