Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Tarun's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

" Hi Lathaa, will really appreciate some detailed explanation around your response. I…"

Tarun replied Apr 16, 2014 to East Delhi School - Mothers Pride or DPS expressway ?

9 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Tarun

" Hi Vipin, Just curious, is this expressway DPS operating under a franchisee arrange…"

Tarun replied Apr 16, 2014 to East Delhi School - Mothers Pride or DPS expressway ?

9 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Tarun

"Hi Shweta, Let me assure you that I am not this much selfish to keep on others life…"

Tarun replied Mar 12, 2014 to Why so much hue and cry now?? No one spoke when the admission criteria was issued

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"On a lighter note, I appreciate your optimism to compare Delhi schooling to non-othe…"

Tarun replied Mar 12, 2014 to Why so much hue and cry now?? No one spoke when the admission criteria was issued

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"  Hi Shweta - Let me introduce myself as someone who ALSO is making hue and cry for…"

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"  Let me try to draw a parallel for someone who used an example of India losing in t…"

Tarun replied Mar 10, 2014 to Why so much hue and cry now?? No one spoke when the admission criteria was issued

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"  As an end me and even entire parent community is talking about the same thing, tha…"

Tarun replied Mar 10, 2014 to Why so much hue and cry now?? No one spoke when the admission criteria was issued

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"Hi Shruti S – Cant help myself from jumping on this. You have tried to approach it p…"

84 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by p. k.mallick

"I have all reasons to believe that in the eyes of court this is a strong case where…"

Tarun replied Mar 7, 2014 to lets go legal way on todays decision

95 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"This thread was started to discuss legal course of action. Dont see where that part…"

Tarun replied Mar 7, 2014 to lets go legal way on todays decision

95 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat