Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Neeti Chaudhary's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Navya Rana Summerfields, kailash Colony 70 Points 22 May 2014"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Jun 3, 2014 to NURSERY ADMISSSIONS - WHICH SCHOOL YOU FINALLY GOT INTO !!

17 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Ravi Rockey Ambrose

"Same situation is with me... 70/2 is a huge difference... atleast at this stage each…"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Apr 23, 2014 to NEED RATING FOR THESE SOUTH DELHI SCHOOLS

196 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Rupamita Gupta

"I want to know among Frank Anthony and kalka public which one is better and how... p…"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Mar 23, 2014 to NEED RATING FOR THESE SOUTH DELHI SCHOOLS

196 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Rupamita Gupta

"AGREED with atul and udit give points to sibling...DG/EWS no points for anyone else…"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Feb 26, 2014 to India today ~The city government Wednesday informed the Delhi High Court that it has scraped the five additional points to be given to children of parents who come under the inter-state transfer

151 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Sunaina Sharma

"Puneet i send request to join this forum pls make it confirm"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Feb 26, 2014 to India today ~The city government Wednesday informed the Delhi High Court that it has scraped the five additional points to be given to children of parents who come under the inter-state transfer

151 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Sunaina Sharma

"only Sibling points and EWS/ DG quota SHOULD BE THERE please clarify logic behind 5%…"

151 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Sunaina Sharma

"OMG... it's really happened... One of the best news... we love you guys... thanks ev…"

151 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Sunaina Sharma

"guys not 2-3 there are so many let me tell you one.. we came Delhi in June 2012 ..me…"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Feb 26, 2014 to transfer cases fraud - anybody listening-- pls help

6 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Gurpreet

"Thanks Mark You are awesome man... Every information you have... you are a parent OR…"

Neeti Chaudhary replied Feb 26, 2014 to Red Roses Public School, Saket

4 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Neeti Chaudhary

"Do you have summerfields also..."

Neeti Chaudhary replied Feb 25, 2014 to Foundation School DOl results

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Dr. Samar Shadab

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat