Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Abhishek's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"You are right. Probably they were not able to fill enough seats with people who were…"

Abhishek replied Feb 16, 2012 to How can 2 lists have 29 same names?There have been several complaints about lack of clarity by schools on the definition of RAA.The authorities did not call parents for a draw|Sumit Vohra~DeccanHerald

12 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Abhishek

"Deepak - I applied to APJ Saket and SS and did not pay any amount for online form fi…"

Abhishek replied Feb 15, 2012 to How can 2 lists have 29 same names?There have been several complaints about lack of clarity by schools on the definition of RAA.The authorities did not call parents for a draw|Sumit Vohra~DeccanHerald

12 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Abhishek

"Though I find it fishy that the two lists have such a huge overlap but I fail to und…"

Abhishek replied Feb 15, 2012 to How can 2 lists have 29 same names?There have been several complaints about lack of clarity by schools on the definition of RAA.The authorities did not call parents for a draw|Sumit Vohra~DeccanHerald

12 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Abhishek

"Thanks Sakshi. I know Amity Saket would have been a straight forward decision. Moreo…"

Abhishek replied Feb 6, 2012 to Results on 1 Feb 2012 | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread

2599 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"Thanks Sakshi. Can you pls also share some reasons for this? "

Abhishek replied Feb 6, 2012 to Results on 1 Feb 2012 | All the Parents Are Requested To Post Results On This New Thread

2599 Feb 9, 2012

"Please help me choose between Amiown Pushp Vihar and KR Mangalam GK-II."

2599 Feb 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat