Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

My Son is born in Delhi and we are residing in Delhi since 2008. I do had Address Proof of Delhi. Am i eligible to fill forms in DG Category since i have Backward Class Certificate in Non-Creamy Layer issued by Punjab Government. 

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got to know from DOE site that there is no update till now on same but at the same time it was said that hopefully it will be out of 20th March which passed yesterday.   and one more thing, if second list will be displayed so late, how can one get admission in second list.. means first i should get admission for my child in April in some nearby school and then if he gets selected in second list, i should get his admission in that school also..

Rattan

Yes, block your seat in any nearby school.

Hello Sakshi ji,

No success in blocking seats in any school yet. Any news on EWS/DG category results??  pls update.

No update, we will keep everyone posted.

Mam ews ki 2 list kB aygi

I checked the site today and it is showing second list since 1st List admissions were extended till 31st May. But again... my child didn't got the chance.. what is this ..seems this is testing of patience... Anyone knows...if still there are chances or better we should wait for next year..pls update.

Rattan

Yes,next list will come but when only DOE can tell .

See below, As Mr Vohra highlighted in media.

https://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/asian-age-hindustan-...

HI Sakshi,

A new Year is approaching and so is tension of Parents is increasing for those who could not get their's wards admissions as desired.

My Query is that, if once need to Renew OBC Certificate every year. Mine was issued last year only and i need to check till what time it is valid.

Await to hear from your.

Rattan

1 Check the date till it is valid.

2  For OBC Cat, average income for the past three years has to be less than Rs. 8 lac. Since income keep changing every year, you need to update OBC certificate every year.

Thank you for your valueable feedback dear. shall do i accordingly.

Anytime :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat