Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

AN.com Exclusive:Draw of Lots Dates,Shortlisted Candidates (Parents who are being informed by email/phone personally are requested to post on this Exclusive thread)

Parents are requested to update.

Views: 88020

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Srijan DOL for 60 pointers: 31st Jan 10am

Aadharshila DOL 28Jan 9 am

Hi Pankaj,

For how many points the DOL is being conducted ?

@Akash: 70 pointers

Check out your ward name in the below list

Does anyone has results of luck draw of asharsheela school?

can u pls share the list of candidates with points for aadharshila. i want to see my ward's points

@Divya: There was no such list they came up with. This is the only list of 70 pointers. If your ward name is not there then most probably you would have scored less than 70.

Although ... I have been receiving alot of complaints regarding points not correctly alloted to many candidates...you can contact school for that and keep a complaint letter handy with you

At doe site I check my ward name with 70 pts but the list they posted for eligible candidates my ward name is missing

Can a school change the criteria points during shortlisting i.e. During admission advertisement in Dec, school has given 10 points to sibling. Now during shortlisting,the school has given 20 points to sibling and has adjusted the 10 points in distance criteria. Is it allowed ??

Ritu

No,which school, you are talking about.

It is against DOE guidelines.

Ma'am, kindly refer to marks alloted by N K bagrodia Rohini on Edudel MIS link.

Ritu

Wait till 28 Jan for List to come to DOE site.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat