Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Congratulations to all Parents who have finalised the admission. Post your child's school name.

Congrats to Parents who got their child admitted in any school of Dwarka.

Please post the school name where you have deposited the fees so that other parents which chose same school get to know you.

Views: 7554

Replies to This Discussion

I have reserved a seat for my Daughter in Ave Maria today.

Hi Deepak,

can you tell me if the child get admission directly to St Mary or there is some hidden twist there.

Got my son (Pratyaksh) admitted to RD Rajpal. Waiting for BBPS now. Being with 80 points I have high hopes in BBPS but let's see how it comes out to be in Feb. Else RDR it will be all the way.

Sachdeva for my daughter
@Gaurav Aggarwal....I too had doubts about Sachdeva...but got very good feedback from parents of students enrolled in nursery last year.At the moment,I am not bothered about class 10/12 results of the school but a good exposure to activities,communication skills and discipline at which this school is doing good .Rest leave to God as all schools are almost same.

Reserved a seat for my Daughter in R D Rajpal today.

Withdraw from RD Rajpal.

@Rajesh: Did they refund all the annual charges for RD Rajpal Nursery admission??

Modern Convent School

Reserved a seat for my son in R D Rajpal..

St thomas dwarka

hi ruchi..how is st thomas? i just got a message for my daughters admission.. i has already enrolled her in jm international..but i want to know abt st thomas..pls reply

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat