Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Delhi Results 2018-19 Exclusive thread- All parents are requested to post results only.

DEAR PARENTS, AS TODAY IS CRUCIAL DAY . THIS THREAD IS FOR RESULTS AND WOULD BE UPDATED ON REGULAR BASIS BY TEAM AND PARENTS , DON'T WAIT FOR NOTIFICATIONS AND KEEP CHECKING THIS THREAD ON REGULAR BASIS.

Views: 152016

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Jasrin, Same here. But not everyone can go to the top schools. I guess, Hansraj is also a better choice in the area if not the best. 

Please let me know once they tell you about any further admission process as I am yet to hear from them about the fees deposit.

@Sanket. My last date to deposit fees was 20th Feb. So I blocked seat hoping I ll get call from any other school. But I didn't get any call from any top school except GD goenka sec 22..that is too far..so I didn't want my child to travel so long on daily basis.

In case you get any further information on Hansraj let me know..I ll inform you if I ll get to know anything. 

Sure, i will update. I also got the call from Maxfort Pitampura and Paschim vihar as well as G D Goenka Sec 22 but opted for Hansraj based on feedbacks. So lets hope its for the best. 

@All: It gives me immense relief to see how parents are helping each other even now, when almost everyone is done with their admission.

@Jasrin: I understand when you say "its not a new age school which I wanted for my child", But consider these three things

1. While applying for all the school you shortlisted Hansraj too, So in a deep corner of your heart you have some space for it too.

2. Also when you said "I was expecting K.R. manglam, Bal Bharti, heritage, apeejay"....even the most prominent names in your list belongs to "Traditional Schools" category. So I am guessing its not just a Traditional Vs New Age school.

3. Moreover I just want to suggest you that you dont need to convince yourself "Hansraj is a good school" because

a. For the reason mentioned in #1

b. It is actually a good school for which parents do give donations too(I know a few).

Apart from this I want to address everyone that........... we all(including me) are tilted toward the "New" in the "New Age Schools", but we all have to understand its just a difference of approach which make these schools a new age. The approach includes individual based focus, which again has its pros & cons. Few parents cannot even relate it to such schools. The reason is simple ...at the end of the day the parents just compare their child with our neighbor kids. Another reason is few new age schools dont have examinations till some senior classes and the thought of having examination just after few years(10th Board mandatory), gives parents a shiver.

And even if anyone want is still tilted towards New Age School, I would say ...Its not the end of the world...Try to approach your dream schools next year ......I am sure your all can do it...!!

All The best..!!

Pankaj

Well Said.

very well said Pankaj ji.

Hi Geetika, Its tough one as both are equally good.

See distance and talk to parents of both schools.

Hope it helps !

wow... toss a coin and go for it...

either ways this means there is one additional seat in one of these schools for parents such as me to look forward to :)

:)

Dear Team,

Please provide feedback on comparison of DLDAV Shalimar Bagh (already booked seat) and Queen Mary, Model Town.

Thanks.

Hi Sakshi,

I could not find much reviews about QMS in the link shared. Please share your views, if any.

Thanks

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat