Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Draw of Lots Dates / Shortlisted Candidates / Selected Candidates List. (Continuous Updation sought)

Views: 122060

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Could you pls help me in telling how to load previous replies. I want to see list of indraprastha paschim vihar
Anyone have update on Springdales kirti nagar

Jasrin and Dear All

Before posting any query click at the link and also at bottom of this page and every page you can see page numbers.

So start from page no 1 or any other page  by clicking on desired page number.

No update on Springdales as per parents inputs.

Hi Sakshi

There are no page nos. coming on the bottom of this discussion. Only members r coming

Jasrin

If you are using it on the mobile..... Check "Desktop Site" in the Side Bar Menu of chrome

What is the purpose of these lots? Is it important to attend them? If student name comes in draw then their name is published on 15 Feb even if parent does not go to draw, is it correct understanding please guide?

Amit 

Yes as per DOE circular  you are right but see todays post by parent.

Some schools are asking selected parents in DOL  to submit fees by 15 Feb which is totally against DOE guidelines.

Dps international selected list.. Please share 

Hi Priyanka,

The DOL for DPS International was for various scores to generate sequence if there are vacant seats.

At 35 points: 5 People

At 30 points: 6 People

At 25 points: 259 People (I attended this one)

Understand the DOL went upto 10 points, the school principal gave an extensive clarification between IB vs CBSE vs ICSE vs Cambridge Board since DPS International follows only Cambridge Board.

After nearly 2 hours of Q&A sessions, DOL was conducted. List of selected students & Waiting lists will be put up on 12th Feb.

All the best!

Can u share list of 25 points

Sonam

Plz share the list of selected candidates 

Yes, as I am not able to attend draws, I called in 3-4 schools where I filled up the forms for my daughter. They all confirmed, that it's not mandatory to attend the draw of lots. If the name of your child is selected, then it will be displayed on 15th Feb on school website/notice board, even if the parents were not present on the day of draw of lots.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat