Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

RATE THESE SOUTH DELHI SCHOOLS ON THE PARAMETERS OF: ACADEMICS,EXTRA CO CIRRICULAR ACC, VALUE FOR MONEY, SNOB VALUE, TEACHER:CHILD RATIO,INFRASTRUCTURE

GROUP THE SCHOOLS AS:
TOP END, DECENT, MEDIOCRE, A NOTCH BETTER THAN GOVT.
I think most of you will agree with the top 15, so pls concentrate on the ones after 15, this may help someone in next session or maybe this session.

1.DPS EOK
2.DPS M R
3.MOTHERS INTERNATIONAL
4.SARDAR PATEL
5.RSJMODERN
6.BIRLA V N
7.AMITY SAKET
8.BLUEBELLS
9.INDIAN
10.TAGORE INT EOK
11.GYAN BHARTI
12.ST.GEORGE
13.LAXMAN PUBLIC
14.CAMBRIDGE NFC
15.APEEJAY SAKET
16.KR MANGALAM GKII
17.ST. PAUL SDA
18.RAMJAS RKPURAM 4
19.AMBIENCE
20.SUMMER FIELDS
21.AMRITA VIDYALAYAM
22.NGFS SAKET
23.NGFS ALAKNANDA
24.BALWANTRAY MEHTA ASMA GKII
25.REDROSES SAKET
26.MANAVA BHARTI PANCHSHEEL
27.FATHER AGNEL
28.FRANK ANTHONY(ICSE)
29.VIDYA NIKETAN SAKET
30.SOUTH DELHI PUBLIC DEF COL.
32.DELHI POLICE PUBLIC SAFDARJUNG
33.DR. RADHAKRISHNAN INT. DEF COL
34.DEV SAMAJ MODERN NEHRU NAGAR
35.GLT SARASWATI BALMANDIR NEHRU
36.PINNACLE PANCHSHEEL
37.KALKA PUBLIC
38.ST. ANTHONY GIRLS SDA
39.DAV KAILASH HILLS
40.MATA GUJRI
41.DPS INTERNATIONAL
42.BANYAN TREE
43.GREEN FIELDS NURSERY
44.AMIOWN PUSP VIHAR
45.DAISEY DALES EOK

Views: 7711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Amit Kumar, Please take the seat in Holy Child if academics is your only focus. I heard this school pay less attention on extra-curricular activities but strong on academics and also, they don't keep on asking for money every now and then.

I don't know ankush this is the information they gave me yesterday in the school premises

Slightly confused as my kids(twin case) will be going to Nursery from April 9th. Anyway there is no other option as admission in our schools(non-minority) are stopped and don't know when they are going to start. Even the admission starts in those schools what's the guarantee that my kids names will appear in the list(s).

True ankush even my son in selected in faps. But still I think 70 students in a class wil b a big torture for kids

Vidhi, I have enquired and its true that there will be 70 students in a nursery class with 2 teachers and 2 maids.

Please share feedback about Father Agnel also. My son has secured a seat there and I have deposited the fees and charity amount (mandatory) as well just to be sure of a seat in this current, volatile situation. The session starts on 2nd April; however, I am still seeking feedback on whether I should go for it or wait? Please suggest.

My son's name had come in the 1st list of Tagore EOK as well (70 points draw), but it stands suspended right now due to the new high court ruling. 

Father agnel is a decent school, in d current scenario go for it.
nothing much to choose between Father agnel & Tagore eok
however tagore is rated a little higher, as u have already deposited the fees, i wouldnt suggest u to wait, congrats on securing a seat for ur kid in these troubled times.
God bless.

Any idea about Holy Child Auxilium...hw is that school...any reviews???

Any idea about Holy Child Auxilium...hw is that school...any reviews???

Holy Child is a good school. They don't ask for charity or money every now and then that is what I have heard about this school. Also, they focus more on academics than on extra-curricular activities. Will try to find out more details and will post it over here.

Thank you soo much Ankush...they are starting their nursery classes from tomorrow and my daughter has been selected so just wanted to know about that school.

@priyanka ji
Absolutely correct feedback by Ankush Grover. pls go ahead and confirm d seat priyanka ji, Congrats

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat