Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Faridabad Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

We wiill be updating Admissions related details on this thread only .Parents are requested to contribute

Eicher

Shiv Nadar

DPS (Greater Faridabad)

Grand Columbus

Aravali sec 42

DPS (Sec 19)

Emerald Convent School

TSMS

Modern DPS

Manav Rachna School Faridabad

MVN

Views: 9154

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would prefer to go with New Age Schools , for sure. Reason is very simple , all traditional were also, a new age , few years back and now they all are well set.

And in new age chances of focusing on overall development are more but YES, for sure, Quality education will be a major thing for us , to be considered.

So, now kindly advise us the best school to be opt / to be try for. 

I am waiting for your response , so can try to shape up my things as well.

Regards,

Nitesh

Shiv Nadar

Just read Gurgaon and Noida thread ...it is among  most sought after school as parents are really happy . CBSE curriculum .

After 2 -3 yrs admission would be an issue here .

As you sound so confused better to talk to parents of Gurgaon branch at disbursal time.

Thanks, for your quick kind words.

As you said, I had words with Shiv Nadar FBD and they too have 4 Yr 6 Months as on 1st April 2016 and my kid is lacking with 45 days for same.

Lets see, what way it will set.

And yes, I am really confused but not on your opinion for Shiv Nadar or any of other word of yours but with getting a sequence of schools, to be followed.

Any idea about Aravali International Sector 81 and MVN Future Genius, as have call from both of these and Interaction + Test is scheduled on 18th.

I know, I am creating bit confusion but I am sure you can give me a clear priority school wise.

Kindly advise ,.

Waiting for your valuable words.

Regards,

Nitesh

MVN sec-17 is very good in academics but more stress. MDPS is also a good school. Few parents of Aravalli International are not satisfied and shift to other schools later. DPS GF is also a very good option considering neighbourhood. Consider Shiv Nadar for a new age school.

Hi Lathaa,

Tons of thanks for your words, but Any idea about MVN Aravli Hills and Aravali Hills- Future Genius. From future Genius to which school they shift the kids to MVN 17 or to MVN Aravali Hills.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Nitesh

kindly tell which school good at faridabad

Shiv nadar new after 2 - 3 yrs you won't get admission easily

MVN/Modern DPS could be good optios

I was happy and shocked to know that modern school barakhmaba road is opening at faridabad. was passing by surajkund road and saw their board and got to know they have started admissions two days back only. i visited the main branch at sec 85 faridabad and was happy to see that they have maintained Modern School ethos at all levels and aspects. They have a kids branch at charmwood. 

My Question is

as we reside in Gk2, charmwood is much closer (although they are providing transportation from delhi for both branches), still i want suggestions as to which branch should i choose ?

Neelam
Is it core school of modern.
Yes it is a core branch only and not a franchise. I would myself prefer not to go for any franchise as they are not able to maintain the standards. As far as I know modern is not giving any franchises. Still if you get anymore knowledge on this, please share.

Yes, I also enquired about the main campus of modern school, Faridabad. Online registration is open for admission. Fee structure for nursery is 25k quarterly, annual fee is 20 k and one time admission fee around 70 K.

@ Sakshi - Is it advisable to opt for a new school with fee almost comparable to other schools? There is no past history or feedback for the school apart from being a branch of modern school, Delhi...What do you suggest? We have already secured nursery admission in DPSGV but planning to move to Faridabad soon.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat