Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Faridabad Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 8633

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Amol

It is under direct Delhi management and core school of Modern school (no seperate faridabada management) and DPS GF is franchisee

rest Modern does not do advertisement as parent come on their own but i respect your opinion .

DPS greater faridabad has to prove itself as it is franchisee not core school like DPS sec 19

Thanks Sakshi....
Thank sakshi
Anytime sunny n isha :)

EICHER SCHOOL,

344,Sector-46 Faridabad, Haryana.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE (for the session 2017-18)

Kindly peruse through the following:

1. Admission form will be available at the school’s reception during school hours from 25th August 2016. You may also download the admission form from the school website.
  2. The form has to be filled properly. Please ensure to fill all the columns.
  3. The filled form has to be submitted at the school’s reception during school hours.
  4. After scrutiny, the date of interaction will be intimated to you through e-mail and telephonically.
  5. A few parents will be called every day. Both the parents must report with the child as the admission will not be confirmed in the absence of either.
  6. The complete procedure  takes about 3 hrs. So please come prepared to spend the required  time with us.
  7. Children are not tested formally, so do not tutor them.
  8. Submission of application or interaction does not ensure admission. The admission will be granted on the mutual understanding between the school and the parents.
  9. The selected students’ list will be put up daily for the children interviewed that day by evening, both on the school notice board and our website- www.eicherschool.net.
  10. The admission fee for the selected students is to be deposited within 3 days from the date of selection.
  11. List of admission of wait-listed students will be put up after the completion of the admission process in November 2016.
  12. Since the school does not have a canteen, on the day of interview light snacks will be available on payment.
  13. The age criteria and seats available for each class are as follows.

http://www.eicherschool.net/index.php/admission-procedure

CLASS AGE CRITERIA SEATS AVAILABLE
Pre-Nursery 2 ½ - 3 ½ 50
LKG 3 ½ - 4 ½ 100
UKG 4 ½ - 5 ½ 7
I 5 ½ - 6 ½ 11

14. Documents Required:    

Class

Documents Required

Pre Nur - UKG

• Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate.
  • Passport size photographs of child,mother & father.

I - XI

• Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate.
  • Passport size photographs of child,mother & father.
  • Photocopy of previous 3 years results.
  • Transfer Certificate of previous school.

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please help with your reviews on Eicher?

Sahin

It has positive reviews

Hi Sakshi...good morning..I need your help in one decision. My son appeared for KG interactions for aravali international and MRIS sector 14..I am really impressed with MRIS infrastructure and professionalism. Would it be good if I go with MRIS sec 14...I just wanted your opinion about this school so that I don't get any shocks in future.

Amit

Yes, MRIS sec 14 has positive reviews and quite sought after.

Thanks Sakshi...but the fee structure they gave to me looks more transparent than DPS and others. I am a sports fan and I saw very nice academy inside the school.
Amit
Then go ahead if you have checked fee structure

Thanks Sakshi, But actually I have not visited other schools yet..is there any other school in FBD having good facilities in sports ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat