Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Faridabad Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 8633

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Amit 

Some  parents in last few days were impressed by infrastructure n facilities in modern school as in delhi.. It is considered one of the best in sports n holistic Dev..pls see last 3 to 4 pages for parents reviews. Also it is direct under Delhi modern school management. 

Thanks Sakshi, I will check and apply for Modern school also.

Just to clear, right now there is only skating ring operational at Modern school. Also they don't have any playground right now. It'll take minimum of an year to get basic things setup and working there.

Manisha ji,

What fees they have charged you for Nursery Admission?

Sachin

See the fee Stucture as on school website
http://www.modernschoolfbd.com/fstructure.jsp

When i visited school i found Lawn Tannis, basket ball, volley ball, skating and cricket pitch were ready and operational. Very small work was pending for football play field and will be fully operational within next 20 days.

Sakshi - I've read your replies in this post and other. Appreciate your help.

I'm confused between DPS-Greater Faridabad and Modern School Greater Faridabad. 

Am I doing right comparison? Are both under new age school or Modern School is traditional?

I'm looking at school where balance between studies and sports is well maintained. And school should not pressurise on studies and comparison.. 

Thanks in advance. 

Manish

Manish
See parents feedback on modern school posted today
http://www.admissionsnursery.com/xn/detail/2660304:Comment:1304720
Dps GF is franchisee n all dps have academic pressure
Modern school focus on overall development.

Thanks Sakshi. Very helpful. 

Anytime Manish :)

Thanks for all this information. It is really good to know all of this and gives a new dimension to the decision that I've to make for my son admission.

Hello Folks! Please help with reviews between dps sec 19 and mvn future genius for Nursery. Regards

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat