Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Faridabad Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 8633

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Both are 3+
Yes also see upper age limit
Thank you

Hi All,

Thank you for your very valuable inputs and sharing detailed information. It is indeed very helpful for parents like me who are relatively new to Faridabad. 

It has indeed been very impressing to read about the reviews of Modern school. Can you please help me with the following information about them:

When was the Faridabad - 85 Sector branch opened? Since some of you had mentioned that your kids are studying in the 5th and 6th Standards, so can you please share since when are they studying in Modern School Faridabad.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi 

It opened in 2016 itself and this is its first year. I remember they opened admissions arround 15th march only and were supposed to start classes from 15th april but started one week earlier as there infra was ready. My 2 children are in 4th and 7th and my brothers son in 5th. We all shifted them here from MVN as they were being over pressurised to study. Now we are taking admission for my niece in nursery.

We are all very happy with the outcome and would recommend to all.

And yes, considering its their first year, they mostly have all facilities and very decent yet traditional infrastructure. I really like how the school has that brick look same as Delhi branch. 

Dear All

There is no denying that modern school is very sought after

Pls see yesterday comment where Delhi parent who could not get admission in decent Delhi school is planning to take admission in Modern Faridabad

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-in...

Hi All,

First of all congratulations to all the members for sharing their valuable  experiences and opinions in this forum. It is really helpful.

I  require the esteemed view point and experience of the members regarding  nursery admission in FBD. I have options of DPS greater fbd, The modern school and MVN sector 88 .

I have my concerns for MVN school, which is having  good reputation till now . MVN  has stopped nursery classes in Sector 17 and rather giving admission in their new branch at Sector 88. The site of the MVN Sector 88 is  piece of 3 acre land between the agricultural land and is  very far away. There is no facility or dwelling in that area. The site for new school is having no construction activity by now   but  School is saying tht they will complete the construction nd start new session by 1 april 17. although i didn’t find any layout / drawing with the facilities  of the new  school at reception. One strange thing is that School is denying any transport facility at such  remote and far site.

MVN has reduced the fees from 76K to 49K. I hv doubt tht MVN is in attempt to attract more students   or reduce other school students   is despertely opening this branch and  may affect their  quality .

Do other members  have the same  experience or view point regarding MVN?

also which school  is better choice between DPS greater Fbd and The Modern School?

Thanks in anticipation.

regards

Nitesh Seth

Nitesh

If you are looking for Holistic Development Modern is better option

Also DPS GFBD is franchisee

see parents reviews

Rest parents can share their inputs

Nitesh

Parents can share their views but i would certainly say the school cannot complete its building by 1 ap 2017 as i have seen big brands like millenium n other struggling to complete in 2 years in ncr.
Even if they make class rooms ready construction would still go on for 1 or 2 years for other infra which is not good for children
I am telling you from my experience as this is not first case n other doubts you have ..i wont recommend you.

Thanks shakshi ji for ur feedback.

Thanks for your input Vivek.

Hi,

i am seeking nursery admission for my daughter.. i stay in sec 46... so there is MRIS in sec 21c..  few people give good reviews and they say its good ...they focus on overall development..

Can anybody help me with proper reviews of MRIS sec 21c?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat