Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Faridabad Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 8633

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone share the feedback on MRIS in Faridabad? 

Sakshi - Can you please share last year discussion links on Faridabad schools?

Tanvi

MRIS focuses on holistic growth  and academics quite sought after.

see the link below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-fa...

DPS Sector 19 Faridabad - http://dpsfsis.com/Registration.php

DPS  sec-19 Faridabad

REGISTRATION FORM ( SESSION 2017 - 18 )

Class -  NURSERY TO IX Admissions (OPEN - CLICK HERE TO FILL THE REGISTRATION FORM)

Instructions: Please read the frequently asked questions (FAQs) section carefully before proceeding to the Registration Form. Click here to read FAQs

Age limit: The child should be between 3 and 4 years of age as on 1st April, 2017 (born between 1.04.2013 to 31.03.2014) to be eligible for admission to the Nursery Class. While a child more than 4 years would be eligible for admission to Prep Class, application for any child below 3 years would be rejected.

1. The registration process consists of two steps :    
   Step 1:
Filling up the form (
fields marked * are mandatory)

Step 2: Registration Fees Payment
2. Documents Required (Scanned copy) :    
   1:
Passport Size Photograph (80% Face Coverage)
Scanned Copy of Birth Certificate
Scanned Copy Scorecard of last School (Applicable for Registration from I to IX, not required for Nursery)
3. Please check all the details and spellings before submitting the page.
4. Please note that submission of Registration Form does not guarantee Admission to the school.
5. The cost of Registration form is INR 500/- (NURSERY) & INR 750 ( Prep to IX).  The form shall be considered for Admission, only after successful payment of Registration Fee.
6. Please note the registration no. details after successful completion of registration process for future communication.
7. Please keep your credit card, debit card and other banking detail handy while filling the application form. The payment on this website is secured and school does not store any banking related information.
8. Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection while filling the application form.

9. Helpline Mobile Nos. 8744078548 , 8744078558

Vikas

Thanks for updates.

Any idea about shiv nadar form dates?
Hey aditi my daughter is in shiv nadar they are starting admissions from 22 august. 20 august is pre admission orientation soon the school website will havr the details uploaded

Thanks Rinku for the update

Tara

Only shiv nadar i m sure rest cannot say

Is shiv nadar flexible on dates? My kid will be 20 days less than 3.5 on March 31 2017

TSMS Faridabad

THE SHRIRAM MILLENNIUM SCHOOL
SECTOR - 81 FARIDABAD.

Phone: 9953929999 
Email-Id: info.fbd@tsmschools.com

TSMS FARIDABAD- ADMISSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-2018 FOR KOSHIKA (PRE-NURSERY) TO CLASS IX. REGISTRATION OPEN 

Know More

http://www.tsmschools.com/news-update-details.php?news_id=74

Hey, Guys, I am confused for my son admission? Can anyone suggest me top 5 schools of Faridabad? 

I am not convinced with  Shiv Nadar and not sure about Modern Barakhamba Faridabad branch because this will be their first or second session in Faridabad.

My nephew is already studying in MVN Aravali and we are satisfied with MVN also.

What about others school? Please suggest..

Thanks,

Mohit

RSS

Latest Activity

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat