Form Dates | Admission /Age Criteria | Fee Details | Schools List I Results
Pls click at the school name to see complete admission details.
Parents are requested to contribute.
Somerville Int (Sec 132)~31 July
Thanks for your Gracious Remarks :)
No fixed Calendar. We will post on this thread only when ever admissions open.
See last year Tentative dates.
last date to submit the form for DPS Noida Sec-132 ?
Will the admission be on first come basis ?
Thanks Dr Juhi. This will help.
thanks , I don't see any upper age limit for nursery admission. Lower age is 3+ on 31st March 2019.
so if applicant is 4+ on 31st march 2019 , will he/she still eligible for Nursery admission ?
It should not be a problem .contact school and double chk.
Vishwa Bharati Noida admissions details posted back on school website.
VISHWA BHARATI PUBLIC SCHOOL, SEC-28 NOIDA
LKG ADMISSIONS 2019- 20
Schedule for admissions
● Registration/ Submission 10th – 14th July 2018 8:10 am – 12 pm
● Registration and submission of forms will be from Gate No.1
● Forms can be downloaded from the website & submitted in school at Gate No.1 between 10th – 14th July 2018 from 8:10 am to 12 pm.
● List of shortlisted children 27th July 2018 1:30 pm
● Admission Process and Fee Deposit 28th July, 1st & 2nd Aug. 9:30 am to 3 pm
Age Criteria : 3 yrs. – 4 yrs. as on 31st March 2019
Photocopies of following self attested documents are to be submitted at the time of submission of registration form.
1. Date of Birth certificate of the child
2. Passing out certificate or School leaving certificate of Father/ Mother (as proof of alumni) and Graduation/ Post Graduation certificate as applicable attested by a Gazetted officer.
3. Proof of Residence (Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill)
4. Proof of Sibling (Previous year Report Card of sibling)
5. Proof of caste (SC/ ST/ OBC)
6. Proof of owning village land in Noida
7. Kashmiri Migrant (Ration card)
8. Aadhar Card of child is mandatory
Forms will be rejected if there is a mismatch in the information provided in the form and supporting documents.
for which school?