Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Hi All,

I am trying to connect with parents who have finalized to send their wards to BGS International School, Dwarka. It will be great if you come forward to share your part of the story (based on the three key points given below). However, in case you have any negative vibes please done hesitate to share them as well. Together over comments will help other parents to make their decision. 

1. What made you choose BGS over other schools and why?
  2. Have you got your admissions done or are is it still pending.
  3. Your area of residence (Just provide the Dwarka sector or locality; No further information needs to be shared over and above that)?

For my part of the story, I have shortlisted BGS International School because

1) I figured out that this school emphasize more on academics and providing quality education. My priority was more on academics and non-fancy schools. I came to this conclusion after going through information on schools website + Comments on Nursery Admission web portal + Visiting school personally.

2) I have visited school many times after my wards name got shortlisted. Was never allowed to enter the school premise but most of my comments are based on factors I came across outside the school premise. During one such visit I was trying to coordinate with parents of existing students and the only thing I heard from their mouth was good about the school and its principle. Most of these parents recommended me to get my ward admitted blindfolded and a decision I am not going to regret for rest of my life. Same kind of comment came from someone who resides in my society and his ward is going to school from last 6 years.

3) I put up in Sec 23, Dwarka and it was tough decision to finalize BGS (considering security for a girl child). Firstly this school is located 5 KM away and my ward has already her name shortlisted in 3 nearby schools (Basava + Indian Heights + DIS) which fall within 200 meters. However looking at the feedback from other parents; I neglected the distance factor and got it removed from school shortlisting criteria. 

4) As per my analysis, average class result of BGS for 12 Class is 85%, which is close to Mount Carmel having an average result of 87% for the same class. This puts BGS close to one of the best schools in Dwarka known form academic achievements. This really matters a lot to those parents who emphasize more on academics as main point of shortlisting criteria. 

If you want to know schools where my ward was shortlisted, please refer the link: Draw Results

Finally, all thanks to Sakshi & Sandeep Pal for your comments on my previous post. Your feedback was most valuable for me to make the decision. 

For those who are looking for BGS fee structure:

One Time Charges : Rs. 50,000/-

Admission Charges : Rs.  1,255/-

Quarter 1 Charges : Rs. 27,055/-

Quarter 2 Charges : Rs. 15,555/-

Quarter 3 Charges : Rs. 15,555/-

Quarter 4 Charges : Rs. 15,555/-

Complete Break Up of BGS Fee Structure

• Annual Fee:
    • Annual Charges : Rs. 11,500/-
  • Quarterly Fee:
    • Tution Fee : Rs. 13,200/-
    • Development Fee : Rs.  1,980/-
    • Internet Fee : Rs.    375/-
  • Transport Fee (Quarterly)
    • Inside Dwarka : Rs. 4225/-
    • Outside Dwarka : Rs. 4925/-

Information for Management Seat seekers:

• BGS is open form management seat seekers.There approach is not like other money minters schools.
  • BGS is asking parents to drop a application at school gate if they are interested in Management Seats. 
  • Management Seat charges are 50,000/- additionally you can also claim this amount as a part of your annual Income Tax Rebate as well (based on your eligibility).

Views: 2690

Replies to This Discussion

:)

@Well Wisher

I was reffering to your above post only. I am in touch with school and keep trying. Thanks. Wish you the same.

@Siddharth

I understand, have already dropped letters to the school and keep in touch with them, so far no results. I am hoping on second list.

What is the price of mgmt seat?

Yes even we would like to know.As doing story in media regarding VIS/Indraprsatha/SVIS- 50k-3lacs.

I have updated the original discussion information. Hope this information helps :)

50k extra and that too you can claim tax benefit against this amount under Income Tax

@wellwisher. Thanks for your words. 

I still don’t see anyone confirming about BGS as there shortlisted school. 

Guys this is just a medium to get connected even before our wards start the first step of there life.

Please come forward and start networking :)

My son already studying in bgs since 3 years.

I am also interested in BGS but my hard luck my Daughter's name is not there in Draw as well as in waiting list. I tried to connect with school for management seat. I send emails tried to connect with them but no response.

I am not sure now how to move further.

What is the fee structure of bgs. Pls share.

@charu arora. One time charge 50k. Qtr fee 20500. Including transport. Little less if residing in dwarka for transport. All fee in form of dd for admission after that your choice either dd, cheque,cash. Fee increase on govt. Decision as bgs fee is same since 3 years.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat