Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

What all New Age school does that is different.

Views: 1077

Replies to This Discussion

Manan, I agree with you as i got same feedback from my Docter friends whose children are studying in P.P Int.

Hope it Helps !!

Hi Everyone, I m moving from Ghaziabad to Delhi in Pitampura, My child is studying in Nursery and i m looking for KG.

After reading reviews of PP int here, i want to check whether there is vacancy in kg for coming session.

Can anyone pls confirm.

Thank you, Manan. I am sure that PP International School has impressed you as a whole. The school uses various methods for the learning of a child.

Dear Parent,

We would like to inform you that you can always visit the school and speak to the concerned person for any of your query.

Regards

PP International School

Thanks, i would visit school in Jan.

Chk your registration here.

http://ppischool.com/getregistration.aspx

Thanks Manan for your inputs as after visiting the school and seeing latest child friendly methodology being followed, i  have visited so many schools but did not find in any other True new Age school , i wish i get admission but i have less points,so not sure.

Latest Infrastructure / new age class rooms

Experience learning ( learning by doing things)

Focus on extra circular activties

Principal is approachable and helping.

Does any one has idea till what waiting list in last year parents cleared ?

Hello Priyanka

I m interested in the school,inboxed my wife's contact details.

Pls contact whenever you are free.

Sure, today i would call by 5ish.

Hello,

I have recently shifted from Noida to Pitampura.

Can anyone confirm, is there any vacancy in class 4, as i m quite keen on New Age School but did not find many in west and noth delhi.

What is the admission criteria in PP International.

TIA.

Dear Sapna

You can visit to PP International School for the admission, it is New Age School and will be best for your ward. You can have a school tour as well, qualified faculty members who meets all the need of a child by adopting various techniques for their overall development.

You can visit the website also

http://ppischool.com/

Regards

Priyanka Seth

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat