Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Reviews of P.P international Pitampura, New Age School and how it is different from other schools/

What all New Age school does that is different.

Views: 1076

Replies to This Discussion

What are the timings for campus tour.

Hi Arti

Greeting for the day!

You can visit school for the tour in between 8:00am to 2:00 pm, Monday - Saturday

Does any one has update on DOL .

I was told it would be posted on school website,but exact date was not given when i visited the school.

I was asked to keep checking the website.

Hi All,

I don't have aadhar card of my child but have applied for it and have got receipt.

Will school accept it.

HI Amit, Yes you won't face any issues as school accept enrollment receipt and you can give Aadhar copy later.

Hello,

Can anyone tell me when admissions would open for 2022-23 session.

Hi Jagriti, Doe will issue admission notification for all school in delhi, so it might be in Nov.

Hi Parents,

How are the online classes going on,pls share you inputs.

Hello Geetika,

First of all I would like to share my wife's exp as she is homemaker.

She is quite happy with the way  teachers make children fell like learning through play method, as my daughter is in nursery.

They provide them with an environment in which there are many things to explore with all their senses.

The main focus is on holistic development, individual attention.

The Principal mam is quite dynamic and keeps in touch with all the parents.

Teachers for nursery are quite tender hearted and caring.

You should visit the school and talk to teachers and see their competency for yourself.

Hi Everyone

The reviews are good,can anyone tell me how it is different from other west delhi schools.

Hi Payal,  I took admission for my child  in P.P Int after visiting many schools.

They do  not put  pressure on  children and let them learn on there own pace.Most of other schools follow rote learning.
The main focus here  is on overall development without compromising on academics.
Equal attention is given to each and every child .They make sure that every kid participate in  all the activities.
Every child gets personal attention.
School follows open door policy.
I don’t  want to compare with other West  Delhi schools where school managements doesn’t bother about parents concerns and complaints. (As per the feedback  I got from my friends whose children are studying in other schools)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat