Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Dear all,

I just thought reading Super Educated mind of parents who have read the constitution everyday since the day they were born and not every word but every letter of the constitution is in their blood. The great story of these Super Educated parents. 

1) Started with Transfer - Obviously as far as I am concerned, parents were completely at fault (who forged documents) and we as a group are blaming government for this. 

2) Now Alumni - Parents reaction is 'Hey I am not alumni, let me try to take this point out'. It will eb betterment of the society. Fundamental right etc. CRAP SUPER EDUCATED PARENTS

3) Sibling - Hey I do not have any Sibling Advantage. Let me try to take this out of contention as well. 

4) Distance - I stay near RK Puram. Within 1 km. Let me fight for graded neighbourhood criteria of 1 km. Because of this 8 km rule my chances got screwed. 

Come on guys, none of the parents is fighting for anything except admission of their own kid.  

PLS DO NOT TRY TO SHOW YOUR EQUALITY ATTITUDE TO THE PARENTS WHO ARE PEACEFULLY WATCHING ALL THIS. I DON NOT KNOW IF EVEN 100 parents are making so much of noise for justice etc.

All I feel is that if we do a voting of people who want smooth process against who want to fight forever then we might have 0.1% of the parents who want to fight and make noise for nothing.  

I feel that government is wrong in 1 thing which is to even consider these silly PILs and creating havoc. 

For me its the parents who started this mess and government by acknowledging this. 

Your views. 

Views: 1093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shruti

I m in synch with most of the pointers.

Yes shruti you are right pls AN team like all other surveys pls do this survey also for next two days and show the report to highcourt.

Puneet
Few other parents have also asked to do it but ....as many parents are angry and upset ...we will have again 2 groups fighting and most of the parents want peace of mind till 24th Mar.

100% agree with you shruti s

Absolutely agree with you, hope the court clears the stand on the 70 pointers draw of lots....and takes a firm stand so that the process moves on, otherwise we will keep arguing for nothing......there are concerns on all points listed above but it is too alte in the cycle to solve the same. Everyone was super happy when the points came out that the management quots is gone, distance has 70 points so we are thru till the reality hit them.....

Humble request to the parents who want to fight, there is no end to this, please lets move on.

Parents should syncUp and stay powered.

I completely agree with all the points.  In nutshell, as u said, every parent is just fighting for admission of their own child and not for anything else.  These bunch of monkeys are only creating a mess and now we dont know from when will the session itself will begin. 

100% agree......

I believe instead of all these absurd and illogical PILs, these parents could have submitted a PIL to increase seats in existing schools by starting double shifts. This would have benefitted all and there would not have been any delay and anxiety in Nursery admissions

Agree bro.....

MANTRA FOR ADMISSION 2014-15
Bhagtey Bhagtey thak gaye kahin nahin aaya naam,
Daal do ek PIL leke kabhi Transfer, Alumni ya Siblings ka naam.
PUN INTENDED.

gud one...once people are exhausted with the above three, they will start on distance as well...someone want less area other will want more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat