Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Forms for Cambridge School are available from 17th - 21st Sept (9:00AM - 12:30PM).

Last date for Submission - 26th Sept within 9:00AM - 12:30PM

Form Costs: INR 300/-

Documents Required for Submission:

1. Proof of Residence : any of the following - Voter ID, Passport, Ration Card, DL, Rent/lease Agreement, Telephone/Electricity/Water Bill.

2. Child's Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation

3. Immunization Record issued by Registered Medical Officer.

4. For 1st born child: Affidavit from parents confirming single child.

5. For Sibling: I-card/current Fee slip.

6. For Alumni: School Leaving Certificate of any Cambridge School under S.A.E

Views: 1361

Replies to This Discussion

Now whats this drama of submitting Affidavit? Why cant all schools follow a uniform policy for admissions?

Really disgusting....these schools when it comes to admission.......asking for affidavit???.....Oh my God!!!!

I don't understand the logic behind the affidavit required for First and only child. Can anyone throw some light on it ?

Ankur dont ask for logic, these schools just follow their own rules and don't go by any reason. It is just another way of making the admission process complex.  We will just have to waste our time & money on making this affidavit.

I know we can't in a position to ask anything from School. I thought someone might know the exact reason behind it.......It's just my curiosity.....

@Ankur,Because sibling gets the benefit everywhere ,so  schools want to make it sure if they are giving  some weightage to first child ,it should be authentic (in delhi first born/girl child get 5-10 points but those points are transparent)

Thanks Sakshi........Could you please elaborate your response ?

It means they might be considering 1st child (some internal points) so that they know there 1st child is not studying in any other school . Else if sibling case is there then they will come to know automatically (as they can crosschk for sibling)

Thanks Sakshi....They are also asking for Sibling details studying in Cambridge......This means they will give preference to either the "First Child" case or someone who's sibling is studying in Cambridge already......M I right ?

See Sibling gets preference but after that they might would give some internal points to first child (they have not disclosed anything)

thnx a lot Sakshi.....

Their own point system.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat