Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

I am looking for LKG (for my son)as he is pursuing Nursery right now,if i see DPS Admission Notice it is open for PreNursery and Nursery.

Could you please confirm about the LKG Admission Process for DPS Sector-45.

Looking for your prompt reply.

Regards

Yamini

Yamini

LKG and Nursery are same (Just Different Nomenclature is followed by schools) see the age criteria

Its Draw of lots please see the link all details given in newspaper ad

click at the link below

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/gurgaon-admissions-op...

Scottish High andLVIS has very positive feedback

Shriram Global is new ot much feed back (its different group from Shriram Aravali)

Hi Sakshi,

Pls let me know, what should be our priority list of schools out of  DPS Sec-45, DAV, Shikshantar, Ryan International, Amity(which branch).

Also suggest other good schools

Amit,

Shriram dont have prenursery.

For others like GD Goenka and Lotus Valley,  i have not yet visited the school. Also, i dont know about their fee structure.

Would you rate them above dps and dav??

Amit

DAV>=Dpssec 45 >Amity sec46=Shikshanter>Ryan

Others are Scottish High/Lvis/Shriram/ MRIS

Thanks Sakshi.

Pls suggest whether these LVIS/Manav Rachna/KR Mangalam are above DAV and DPS.

I mean can you please share the rating among these also.

Amit

Tough to compare new age schools with traditional schools.

Its like comparing apples and oranges

DAV and DPS focus mainly on academics.( Traditional schools)

MRIS give equal focus on holistic development plus academics.( New age school)

LVIS academics plus activities ( New Age School)

KRM  has mixed reviews.

@Amit Shikshantar is a very good school for those who knows and fully understand their teaching methodology. Its a unique school with a progressive concept. People who subscribe and understand their teaching methodology are very happy.I respect those people and their judgement. I know their methodology, but I don't subscribe to it, hence I haven't even considered Shikshantar.Moreover, you cant compare them with DPS or other such schools. The concept and methodology is altogether different. I have nothing against the school, they have good teacher : student ratio and good quality of teachers too. But its just not for me and my kid.

I hope you fully understand what Shikshantar does and only than consider them, else you will be another disgruntled parent.

Hi Rajeeb,

Thanks for the imp info.

But please can you elaborate a little more about their methodology.

Amit,

Sikshantar is based on unstructured and progressive learning. Which is suppose to bring out best from kids. The kids are free and are not at all pressurized or told on what and when to study. They dont follow traditional methods of teaching and follow project based learning. Frankly its pretty good, its an unique concept and there are few schools who does that like Mirambika in Delhi. We didn't go deeper into the methodology as we were not interested in this approach. Feedback from parents is very good. So if you are considering Sikshantar, then you must visit them and go deep into their methodology. I feel we cant compare that school with any other school. They are unique perhaps too unique for us.

Thanks Rajeeb.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat