Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190120

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes i left message Vandana

thanks for the link sakshi....but i think they have not yet uploaded the form on website.

@29 th Aug onwards(As per ad)

hi Sakshi,

Please inform me the review of Amity-46 compared to DPS-45, LVIS. Is admission to Amiown means the adsmission to Amity-46 or we have pay admission and other one time charges again.

Thanks 

@Muneet : After going through all the entries on this thread, here is my understanding

DPS-45 > Amity 46 and admission to amiown guarantees admission in Amity-46, but we need to pay again at the time of transition and because of this reason, i am also in dilemma about applying in amiown !! 

Do let me know in case you get some other feedback.

yes even amiown was saying that in 99% of cases we transfer the kids from amiown to amity 46 but still the decision if final of amity 46 as they are different entities.

Hi mohit

Thanks
I will definitely let u know in case I got some feedback.
What's fee structure of both awiown and amity 46??
Hi Tuhina,

This attestation thing is really crazy.. Logically they shud be demanding dis attested copy at the time of admission instead at the time of forms submission..

Interestingly for DPS 45, wen I called they asked to submit self attested, n when my wife called they said by gazetted officer...

LVIS looking for attestation by gazetted officer.

Brgds

A
I submitted the form in LVIS today. They r accepting attested copy only. I front of me they refuse to take form of one parent due to non attested copy. They say either attested or original

Sakshi,

Are there any Missionary schools in Gurgaon and are there any schools in Delhi (Dwarka, etc) that provide transport to Gurgaon.

Thanks.

Sumati,Mt Carmel/St thomas are there in dwarka but i dont think they have bus facility to Gurgaon.

Banyan Tree Admissions Details

Age Criteria- 3+ till 31 march 2014.
Registration form: can be downloaded from website or can be taken from school desk from 26 August 2013- 31 September. 
Registration Form cost: Rs 500
Mode of Payment: Cheque
Documents required: 2 passport size photo
Pre school report card
Immunization certificate

Date of Birth Certificate.

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Monday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Monday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by