Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190136

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

yes very diff indeed ! Heart says LVIS ! Mind says DPS !

Listen to your heart and give some rest to your mind.

Shikha,I Concur with Parul LVIS has great feedback.

Shikha,Just see the LVIS school infra ,Vision of principal ,distance, student teacher ratio etc then decide.

Congrats anyways :)

Thanks Sakshi,

the Fee of DPS is infact higher than LVIS.

also 3 diff campuses of DPS is a put off...

Please let me know the Student Teacher Ratio of DPS Sec 40 (sec45) Nursery ??

also any feedback on the campus/infra ... as no one is allowed to cee untill you are a member of the school ... ! Huh

LVIS infra is any day better than than DPS. LVIS is all air-conditioned. I have seen the campus of DPS-45. DPS is just another traditional infra, nothing great about. Only their rooms are big.

@Shikha Student teacher ratio of DPS is about 1:40. They claim to have 2 teachers per class in junior classes but there is only one trained teacher in the class, the other teacher is actually a parent volunteer (and these volunteers keep changing) . In the junior wing, they have a English lab and a math lab, but kids go for these every alternate week (one week English and one week math).

Congratulations Vikas but why Scottish high, i agree many happy complained against LVIS .

Vikas if you want Shiv Nadar,No worries seats are vacant till Mar ,i am sure more than 50% wont deposit the fees . You can try if you wish.

Sakshi - if shiv Nadar is a good school then why do you think seats will remain vacant. Also why only 238 parents have applied? Is it just because of the infrastructure. I hv heard that they have very good teachers and r very selective abt recruiting them

Nicky,No doubt SNS is a good school but still parents wait for all the schools results  and i m telling  per last 2 years trend and as lot of new schools coming. Some parents feel the building is not complete and after getting selected also parents are still not sure.

Hello Nicky

Please see one week old feedback by an existing parent of Shiv Nadar Gurgaon

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/gurgaon-admissions-op...

I will not call it wicked, rather its a smart move by these schools. They want to create a perception that there are limited seats and no vacancy. If they become too transparent, then everyone will know that they have seats available easily. Otherwise, why they are still calling people for interaction.

I would say LVIS is far better than SHI in one regard that they didn't have child interaction or interview. Their interaction with parents is a mere formality. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat