Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190126

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Shikha,Today One DPS sec 45 posted feedback

Delete

Hi Sumeet. DPS 45 is mainly into academics and there are plenty of parents who, somewhere down the line, start to regret choosing the school for their kids because of the kind of pressure they start putting class 1 onwards. In a class of 40 students, the teachers can't give proper attention so parents need to give a lot of time to children at home. Emphasis is more on rote learning than knowledge and copying from the board instead of creativity. There is hardly any focus on co-curricular activities after Prep (KG) and since there is so much homework, project work (class 3 onwards), and tests. I know parents who've moved their children out of the school in higher classes. Infact, I'm planning to move my child out of the school too next year.

Hello Sakshi

Which one is better out of DPS Sushant Lok and KR Mangalam?

My kid got through in DPS 45, DPS Sushant lok. Based on forum getting mixed feedback on both.

Sec 45 (for now Infant wing Sec 40, then 47 and 45 are nearer to my come compared to SL). My mind is for Sec45 , but it is still bit on higher side considering fees ..approx Rs 2500 pm more than SL (considering Annual fee, Quat fees).

Please advise on what criteria you are rating schools.

Result for DAV14 & 49 would be out on 14th Sep (sat). In DPs45, have to deposit fees by 13th Sep. Is there a chance I can get one day extension in fee payment.

DAV14 is a bit far from home opposite side of highway..distance around 8+ km, so think would be too much for a small child for DAV14.

We visited salwan on weekend forVOD. School infrastructure etc really looked appealing more than any other school...so one more reason top confuse. reult for salwan would be out on 19thSep.

Please share your view and any thoughts would be helpful

Hi Ankur...I am also in the similar situation as you....would like to wait for DAV but getting the risk for missing out DPS 45...... very confused :(

Sakshi and other parents...please provide your feedback on DPS 45 vs DAV...which one is better

All through this forum, i could see that DAV-14 is rated better than DPS-45..

I am also in same boat.. Through in DPS-45 but not able to fully convince my mind because of the facts that : DAV-14 is rated higher and is bit ligther on the pocket as well.... but since there is no overlap as per schedule..so just hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that DAV-14 might prepone result announcement by 1 day (which seems highly unlikely) ...else need to go ahead and secure the seat at DPS-45....

Ankur,

Regarding DAV-14, I would like to suggest you to think other way i.e. School is good we all know, Facilities are also fine, its a Cheaper option compared to other schools, Its upto 12th standard in same premises &its well established school.

Only concern is distance from home which I believe may be overseen if AC buses would be available for kids & positives of all above positive points about the school. I do understand its very difficult to send our kids for schools which are quiet away from home but i am sure you will also agree to me that these are very crucial decisions which can make or break our childs life.

May be this way your confusion may get reduced.

Hi Sakshi, 

Please advise for above. DAV 14 don't have AC buses.

Hos is the feedback on kunskapsskolan gurgaon

Hello All,

For my son born 30.1.2011(3.2 years by march 2014)

I applied in LVIS, DPS- 45 but could not get thru.

now, we have left with Shalom hills, Ridge Valley, apple blossom(pre-nursery wing of DPS SL)..

which one shall i choose for my child?

we have been thinking to admit child in apple blossom so later in higher classes, it will be easy for him to admit in DPS SL.

please guide..

thanks

Hi,Ritu

I will recommend you Blue bells and G d goenka where you child is eligible and have good inputs from parenst.You can try in banyan tree and gurgaon valley but not great feed back .

@Sakshi - what is the age criteria for Nursery? It is not mentioned on their website as well. 

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
5 hours ago
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
5 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
yesterday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat