Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Gurgaon Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 190125

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Rajeeb

Hi,

We are staying in Vatika City (Sohna Road), and my daughter will be more than 3.5 years old as on 31st March, 2014. We are looking for a school that focuses both on academics and personality development.

Please suggest which of these schools should we prefer (and in what order): DAV (whether the one close to Sohna road is also good enough), GD Goenka Public School, Scottish High, Lotus Valley, DPS Sector 45, Shalom Hills, and Amity.

Thanks

Aditya You should give preference to Scottish/Lvis/GDG for equal focus and see the distance criteria also

ADMISSIONS OPEN IN BLUE BELLS SEC 10

YOU CAN MEET ADMISSION IN CHARGE BETWEEN 2.30PM TO 4PM(CONFIRMED BY SCHOOL STAFF)

Blue Bells Public School, Sector – 10,
Urban Estate, Gurgaon -122001

Phone No. : 91-124-4688688
Email :

ADMISSION OPEN IN DPS SUSHANT LOK

FORMS AVAILABLE TILL 26 AUG 2013

Hi Sakshi!! Can u tell the fee structure of Blue Bells School??????

Rashim,No info is being given on phone.The admission in charge will tell you

thnx sakshi for your prompt reply

Hi Sakshi... another query... can u tell the fee structure of Our Lady of Fatima Convent School for Nursery Admission??????  

Hi Sakshi, I would like to ask you, out of which AMITY (46 & 43) is good? This has become confusing for me. I know that 46 don't have Nursery. That is in sec 29 branch. Please tell me as I will fill the form today. Good in academics and Activities?

Debmalaya,SEC 46

Honest ans - Only academics but not sought after like Amity noida.

Lotus Valley Admission Notification – Academic Session 2014-15
Advertisement pertaining to Pre-Nursery / Nursery admissions and III – XI will appear in Times of India and Hindustan Times on 24th and 25th of August 2013.
Admission Procedure
1. Registrations for Admission opens on 26th and 27th August 2013 between 9:00am to 1:00pm. Registration forms can be collected from the School Reception on the above said dates and time.
2. Filling and submission of Registration form does not guarantee admission to the school.
3. Admission is on a first come first served basis as per the submission of the registration forms and its completion in all respects and subject to the availability of seats
4. At the time of Admission, payment of fee should be done within 2 days.
Pre-requisites at the time of submission of Registration form :
1. Copy of Birth Certificate.
2. Proof of Residence.
3. Transfer Certificate from Grade I upwards.
4. Photocopy of Report Card of last two years are to be attached with the Registration Form at the time of submission.
AGE CRITERIA FOR PRE-PRIMARY AS ON 01st April 2014
Pre-Primary :- 2 ½ YEARS +
Nursery :- 3 ½ YEARS +
PREP :- 4 ½ YEARS +

Hi Sakshi, thanks for the reply on south delhi schools. kindly share the link for South Delhi schools and confirm if you would be able to rank the shortlisted list

Thanks !

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
3 hours ago
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
3 hours ago
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
yesterday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat